Can not inject core (Initialization of client failed)

Pr0|Serbian.No1

Question

I try to install TRUCKERSMP in all ways but I'm not always trying to get rid of some mistakes I do not know what to do I bought the game and dlc and I did look at youtube how people do it and step by step again The error allowed me to finish the video and take over everything in advance thank you for your help.

YouTube: https://youtu.be/EVKF6_pe5X8

8 answers to this question

Hello,

According to the video you provided, you have selected the installation directory of TruckersMP launcher into where ETS 2 is installed.

You will need to uninstall TruckersMP launcher and delete every TruckersMP files leftover. Then you go on Steam, right click ETS 2, properties, local files, then verify integrity of game files.

Then you can install TruckersMP launcher again, and make sure that you select where you want the launcher to be installed, then ETS 2 game folder. (I leave everything by default)

KkdaC1b.png

Hello.

As I saw, you installed TMP in the ETS2 folder. Delete every file of TMP on your PC, download the installer again and install it at the standart adresse. 

Anyway, I found a good Video on YT which isn't too old. Try this: Youtube Tutorial: (Not from me, thanks to the creator)

Good luck!

Kind regards

Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Dear @Pr0|Serbian.No1

I am sorry to hear  that you have troubles playing games with our mod.

But your topic has been inactive for 3  days since the last reply due this i will move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any help of this problem,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help

• you can send me dm
  • create a new topic
  • contact us directly by submitting a support ticket. 

https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.