How did you come up with your username?

galantisCC

• 2 weeks later...

my nickname was "born" long time ago, early 2000 when internet was becoming a thing, whatever game/site at the time you click, it says "connecting, please wait", so i had a stupid joke in my young days that i named my self "connecting", that way when you join a game it says "user has connected into your game "connecting"", later on, it went from "connecting" to "connected" and it was starting to become boring after couple months and i came up with "connect". 

few years later, one of my friends told me to change my nickname to "ConnecT", he said it looked much more cooler with capslocks, so i decided to give it a try, i liked it, and just couple days later i decided with "CoNnEcT", and thats pretty much how my nickname was born. 

"connect" means you are connecting with the game and in a same way with people, so its kinda a nickname that actually means something, and not only a nickname that looks nice visually :) 

now it has been 15+ years that i havent changed my nickname, only thing i do if my nickname is taken, i add numbers in front of it. so if you see a CoNnEcT on a forum or in game, its most likely me :D 

• 2 weeks later...

How i got my name Ngahu is my parents named me after my Great Grandfather from my fathers side and the unique thing about it the full name of Ngahu is Te Ngahuru which translated into English The Autumn and that's pretty cool considering my birth date is in Autumn :) But yeah and on top of that my Great Grandfather also fort in World War ll C Company with the 28th Maori Battalion i don't know if he was a Artillery, Infantry or what but its pretty cool history 

98987663_VivaTruckingBannerTemplate.PNG.e9a9597a427e2c8c158fbeb3ffdeee5c.PNGcos 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cowie

Hey there, my answer to your question will be boring compared to everyone else.

However, I am here anyway, so figured I may as well share with you guys how my name (ccowie) was invented. Basically, it was originally just something I used to log-in to sites such as my email, online games on Google, etc. However, when I first started playing TruckersMP I really didn't expect to stay in the community then become staff at the largest radio station in the community and be a support member for the modifications team. That being said, I just sued my regular name of ccowie which is a mixture of my first and last name (yes, very boring).

6 months after starting to play TruckersMP, I joined TruckersFM after my brother suggested I apply, my application shocks me that I was ever accepted, not sure how it happened. However, ever since then I am going by the name of "TFM DJ ccowie" even on sites not related to this game which is awesome.

Anyways, don't fall asleep now, read the more interesting replies above and to you, a random reader viewing my reply, have a good day!

Sincerely,

-ccowie

This name is from around 2011-2012

Ous means pretty much nothing or i don't remember where i got it from. And killer was just added because i was young and had no good name ideas.

Usually i get called Ous. Sometimes skiller. Many times in CSGO people somehow misread it for Duskiller or Dustkiller.

That's not all though. I've been called Queskiller, which leads to me thinking that people are just illiterate. I can go on for hours of people misreading my name, but that's not what this topic is about heh.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived