Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Winter Mod - On or Off?

Carrythxd

Winter Mod - On or Off  

38 members have voted

1. 1. On or Off

Do you still use the Winter Mod ingame or have you disabled it?

I disabled mine a few days after New Years, just because I wanted to keep it in my game for Christmas and New Years and then after that just disable it. But, during the last few days I've seen a few people using it ingame, atleast I think they are using it because they were able to drive over the road barriers just like that, so just out of curiosity I'm asking here on the forums to see how many people are actually still using it :P

y1u9Gtd.jpg

Off, because admins can kick for no lights on and we use default time-not the time in the winter mod.

Off, because admins can kick for no lights on and we use default time-not the time in the winter mod.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Used it for a couple months but I have it off now.

The idea of the Winter Mod was very good, the only problem is that it covers the whole map. If it were only in some regions and you could walk in both places with snow or without it would be cool. But all the time all white is boring.

Yea that would be pretty cool actually...

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

i used it for a while but its off for few weeks now.winter is over ;)

but i apreciated that winterm od actualy.it was a nice variation to normal map and i hope that they maybe tweak it a little bit for next year!

• 1 month later...

Archived