Event Server Request System

Hello Truckers,

Today I would like to talk to you about a new feature that we are bringing to our online platform. This feature will help you a lot when it comes to requesting an event server for your event.

At the moment when you request an event server, you need to send in a feedback ticket and sometimes this can take a little while for our team to get back to you. We understand that this can be stressful and waiting for an event server request to be completed can take time. On the back of your feedback to us, we have now launched our new event server request system.

You can now request for an event server on our website through this dedicated system and if your request gets approved, the server will be set up automatically at the time of your event so it saves you having to worry about your server being up as it will be sat there waiting for you!

You can gain access to the system by either going directly to https://truckersmp.com/event-request or logging in to the site and then hovering over your name and clicking “Request Event”

With this new system being live on our site now, we will still honour the requests that have been made through the feedback before today’s date however we would now like you to request for a server through our new system and not through the feedback.

We do hope that this is one of the many improvements to our site that you like and we are always open for your feedback on this!

Regards,

TruckersMP Team

View post on homepage

I bet that sending a server request is now much more comfortable than it was before - for example, people don't need to choose the category (game management, event management, etc.) any longer and thus, they can always be sure that the right people see the server request. After having a quick look at the new server request system, everything looks really clear and simple to use so I bet dealing the server requests will be much faster in the future. It's always great to see how skilled the web developers of TruckersMP are... :)

• True Story 1

Can I ask for detailed explanation of the "Link to RSVP page or other proof of participants" part?
It's writen: " The linked page should prove that the event meets the required amount of participants"
What is exactly? What page it should be? Obviously it's not a link to Forum post about event because there is another field for this link.
Sorry for this question. Maybe it's because of my not best knowlerge of English but I really don't know what should be placed in that field.

12 minutes ago, [TPL] Bialy said:

Can I ask for detailed explanation of the "Link to RSVP page or other proof of participants" part?
It's writen: " The linked page should prove that the event meets the required amount of participants"
What is exactly? What page it should be? Obviously it's not a link to Forum post about event because there is another field for this link.
Sorry for this question. Maybe it's because of my not best knowlerge of English but I really don't know what should be placed in that field.

In my opinion, this is about include attendance confirmation (example: https://ets2c.com/ or https://truckers.events/ )

• 3 weeks later...