What category to choose when doing this report(read)?

MasterMusic

Question

Hi guys, and I met a very toxic guy today, who was all the day raging to my mom and ramming me. Sure, that i recorded and screenshotted it all and I want to make a report on TruckersMP site as I always did, but I didn't make any profanity/insulting reports before, so how should I do? The 'Trolling' category was removed, so I can use only 'Other' category if I want to mix my content about his ramming and insulting me. Or maybe I should do two reports on this guy (one with ramming and one with insulting), but it could take longer time to accept (I started seeing that my reports now viewing only after about a week since I created them (before it was like 30 minutes - 3 days to accept)). What do you guys can recommend to me?

7 answers to this question

Hai there,

If he rammed you, then choose "Ramming" and include all the videos that you have against the respective perpetrator.

You can submit it like this:

Reckless Driving + Ramming:

Video 1

Insulting:

Video 2 / Screenshot

We look at everything that you provide so we surely won't miss it ;) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hey there

I would suggest you to only create 1 report as it would cost more time for the management as the slogan goes "first in - first out" so that older reports get viewed first. Another thing is if you report for more than 1 reason you can select "Others" and write in the Text that you got rammed -> evidence and you got insulted -> evidence, i recommend you that because the Management can add all reasons together in one. And i can only rate you to be patient with getting your reports accepted, as it can take some time

I hope i could help you with this suggestion from me, let me know if you have more questions you want that know the answer ;) 

Kind regards

Make it one report. That will ensure that it gets handled by the same staff member, who will then have a better idea what kind of punishment to give this guy. I'm not an expert so someone else might have to correct me on this, but if you choose to report him for "Ramming" you can add the profanity and insulting in the report as a bonus so to speak. The game moderator will take it from there and know what to do.

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

12 hours ago, Kid Fabi said:

Hello @MasterMusic,

Multiple answers have been given.
Are you satisfied with them? Did you get the answer you were looking for?
Please let me know. It will help us to keep the forum clean and organized.

Sincerely,
Kid Fabi
TruckersMP Support Team

Yes, I have been just created my report. Now just need to wait because I have some another unviewed reports before.