The things you witness in TruckersMP

{ILG} Lipsiatrucker

Here's a short montage of things I've witnessed:

Don't take it too serious, still let me know what you think. I always appreciate constructive criticism.

I'll try to edit those kind of videos every now and then. Leave some music-recommendations (or your own montages) in the comments :)

Have Fun

~Lipsia

I have been playing MP for almost two months and made an opinion about such players.

The most interesting thing about this is that they do it not by chance, but specifically on purpose.

They do it for fun.

They do not care about you.

They do not care about the game.

They like to spoil the game for others.

They get moral satisfaction from this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

just wanted to give you a reminder that I probably will not be able to put up another video in the next weeks, so I'll fill the space with some screenshots. I currently am working on a very nice montage different from the other too. I'll hope to show you the nice side of TruckersMP in this one, since I had the feeling that the last two montages spread out a lot of negativity and doesn't really picture the gorgeous side of ETS... Stay tuned

Lipsia

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello @»ILG« Lipsiatrucker

Since your topic has been inactive for a specific period of time, I am going to move it to the Archive to keep the forums organised.

If you wish to get your topic restored in the future, feel free to contact the Media Team.

//Topic has been moved to Archive due to inactivity

Archived