what did you find about ETS2 Teasing

Baldemar TR

This topic about some secret thing in scs :D

Did you find the other ones 

That last picture is around Sofia in Bulgaria judging by the license plate beginning with CA on that black car. The river in the picture is likely the Iskar river.

007.jpg

2e6b1bf3a82fea0b736cdef1ca378a02716b1c25

db31ec01af3117ee9879acc81c11f77fb34225cb

What do u think ?? Share with us 

For more pictures

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Hello ! 

A new DLC incoming, it's seems to be Balkan region, I cannot wait for it.

Thank you for sharing this to us ! :) 

It's looking pretty awesome. The main question is only how many countries will actually be in this new DLC. South-Eastern Europe is finally getting its own place in ETS2, but it's a pretty big place. You have all the former Yugoslavian countries, Albania, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldavia and Ukraine/Turkey. They might do a DLC with Romania, Bulgaria and Moldavia (and possibly add parts of Ukraine and Turkey as a bonus - but I doubt it) or they might do the main Balkan states and perhaps part of Greece.

It's looking very exciting though, can't wait to see the end result.

Over time , I'm seeing about Euro Truck Simulator photos , that looks like Balkan!! 

I´m really can not wait this new dlc! ! 

Firstly , I want to Thank you @Baldemar95 for sharing us there ! Because this photos looks ,,just nice´´

Regards_ 

----- Dark_Owl_ -----

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived