Rigid Trucks

Hello,

I would be surprised if this hasn't been suggested yet, however I just want to be sure. Hence this post.

Suggestion Name: Rigid Truck and Trailer

Suggestion Description: This would be a modded truck with a Rigid Trailer and the ability to expand it to a standard length truck using the shorter trailer used on the road trains in Scandinavia, also known as a Tandem. The rigid truck and trailer would work as any other so that you'd pick up jobs from the cargo market. This is explained in the pictures below.

Any example images: 

Rigid Trailer                                                                                                                            

680110607_rigidtrailer(2).jpg.2a0c43638b734ee569820e812cfe3a45.jpg

Tandem

931724287_tandem(2).jpg.a8b4cb9cf6273340462a847d9d22cc8a.jpg

Why should it be added?: I just real enjoy driving these in singleplayer ETS 2 and I think it's just a good addition to the MP, as it allows for more personalisation. 

Michal Stefaniszyn

Edited by St3fan
The images weren't aligned correctly.
  • Upvote 6

Union Speed Logistics 2016

Greenings Transport 2017

G-P-R Transport 2017

Union Speed Logistics 2018

veteran i.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

Dear @St3fan

You've made a great suggestion but It looks more like suggestion for SCS.

Suggestion about to add new cars for everyone/staff have been suggested many times.

You can read below topic for more informations:

"In addition to the above-mentioned things, the following ideas were already proposed:

Adding new cars for everyone/staff"

Kind Regards

JJay

Rejected

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |