TruckersMP and ETS 2 integration

St3fan333

Hello,

Would it be possible to get SCS to work with TruckersMP to make it such that you could buy used trucks from other people on the server?

Also, would it be possible to integrate VTC's with ETS 2? So that we could employ other players in the game rather than NPC's and you'd have to supply them with a truck. I reckon this would mean that a new server should be set up for 'Role Play' but that would mean that downloading profiles would be banable.

I'm not putting this into the server suggestions, because this isn't a suggest as such. I just want to know what's possible.

Michal Stefaniszyn 

Union Speed Logistics 2016

Greenings Transport 2017

G-P-R Transport 2017

Union Speed Logistics 2018

veteran i.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dear Forum User;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me. 

//Moved to Archive

Archived