ets2map.com update suggestions

Suggestion Name: 

Update on ets2map.com

Suggestion Description:

The current map is at this time out of date as the map is only showing Europe and the UK. The multiplayer DLCs on steam, which shows we are able to download Italia, Beyond the Baltic Sea, going east, viva la France and Scandinavia dlc. The suggestion is to make it clear ans show all of the maps told in the DLC list.

Any example images: 

Before

download.thumb.png.ed5f4fe922238f1ed343459a3b9556d0.png

After (with the layout of ets2map.com in the gray and black and in the location of the DLCs are)

European-road-map.gif

Why should it be added?:

The reason this needs to be added as this would be a good tool to use by Virtual Trucking Companies, to monitor their members and be able to give them a route that can avoid the traffic in the game. But this need to be looked at as a road map then a site mod to be able to do that. The other thing that would help to track the members is the ID, but as the ID on the site for the game doesn't match, this is making the ID not unique. This would need to be looked into as well for this to work, as the ID is not a unique ID. The best examples of this unique ID being used is Need for speed rivals app, which shows you a very good idea where the player is, and has no lagging issues. Not easy I know, but not impossible. 

Hope this has helped in any way and I hope I've helped you as best I can.

• 3 months later...
  • DevOps

An updated map with all the current DLC is in the works but I don’t have an ETA on when that is going to be ready.

You can use the search feature in the top right corner to search by a user’s TruckersMP ID, username as well as in-game ID, so that is already done.

I’m going to move this to accepted as part of this is in the works.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

ETS2MapKrashnzTruckersMP Traffic 

• 2 months later...