What you think about Skoda?

Doç.Dr. Ali Çelik

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/2/2019 at 12:51 PM, Sabbi [GER] said:

I would like to see some other paint jobs, not only simple colors.
that you can also change the wheels on the car and that one has more tuning possibilities at the car.

But what I wish mostly is that the physics on the car will be fixed. :D

yeah the centre of gravity seems to be about a meter above the car, i rolled one on my way from a trailer park (caravan site) east of redding to the depot in Redding and put it on its roof (at 60mph!)

as for what I would like to see:

variants of scs paint jobs that we see on standard trucks.
starski and hutch style paint job

bull bars with spots for that mean aussie look

underfloor neons.

as for vans, what about a leyland sherpa!

Personally I don't like the Skoda very much. I think its a pain to drive because it handles and overall drives anything but similar to a real car. In my opinion the sound is also annoying and of poor quality. Personally I´d like to see something like a Volkswagen Transporter van as a pilot car, I think that seems more realistic in my opinion.

Sincerely,
Marius, Founder of Quality Express

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok new gameplay idea - what do you think to this...

New car-transporter trailer that is empty, has fold-down ramp which allows the Skodas to drive on. Then you can take them for a ride. Literally.

Or is there somewhere on the map that can allow a Skoda to 'fall' onto an empty flatbed (which bending the rules in terms of console flying etc)?

Think it would sound fun if technically possible & within the rules (it doesn't sound lie it could harm anybody).

We need other cars other than the Skoda, Although it is a great little car. 

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's an alright little car, Good for long drives through DLC such as Italia, especially if you like to sight-see I guess, You can pull up easier in certain parts and take pictures if you so do desire.

I already commented on this thread but I best elaborate on it.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

This car enables many features in TruckersMP. it can guide the convoy team to correct routes instead of getting lost. It can also helps trucks to drive in a good order, such as keep proper distance and drive in proper speed. I helps people a lot, but somewhat hard to control. Many accidents happened in TruckersMP are caused by skoda, via driving recklessly by players in fond of racing. Thus, it is good for TruckersMP to publish new server feature, because it can limit a great amount of rushing SKODAs endlessly ramming trucks. So, I think skoda can be used more wisely in the future.

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

The Skoda is really controversial. I think it is a good idea and I like being able to use it every now and then both for fun and to perform CC etc, but I also know that it is abused quite a lot by people using it to illegally manage traffic and just to troll. What with the acceleration and the fact it seems to be built like a tank, trollers use it a lot to cause carnage. I still like using it myself occasionally though.

Unless it's a Team Trucking event, I usually ride skoda. In addition, I have never received a report because I consider skoda, drive safely, and drive low speed. 

However, I have seen a lot of unconceptual users sometimes use skoda to harm many users. Except for those users, you don't have that bad feeling about skoda.

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

On 4/2/2019 at 12:51 PM, Sabbi [GER] said:

I would like to see some other paint jobs, not only simple colors.
that you can also change the wheels on the car and that one has more tuning possibilities at the car.

But what I wish mostly is that the physics on the car will be fixed. :D

Yeah just like if you stop sometimes it send you flying around to the point you get banned for something that you couldn't control! Happened to me the day! Only a 3 day ban though.

Archived