What you think about Skoda?

Doç.Dr. Ali Çelik

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Skoda is a nice car but to be honest i wouldn't recommend it to people on keyboard and mouse

• When you slow down it takes along time for the car to fully stop
  • When you accelerate the rpm immediately goes high therefore the car takes off
  • When the RPM increases and you go and turn a corner, Its difficult to slow down and turn while slowing down because the car may either tip, roll or close to both but still driving

The reasons that i like the car is

• You can beat a truck in a race ;)
  • You can get into the next city faster to catch up your friends or VTC
  • its good for Convoy because you can pass the trucks in convoy faster to make sure they turn off into the correct spot

So personally i like and dislike the Skoda for those reasons :D

98987663_VivaTruckingBannerTemplate.PNG.e9a9597a427e2c8c158fbeb3ffdeee5c.PNG

I would love to see the Van for the public! Especially for heavy loads such as the trains and even in Events it would be my useful. 

I think a Ford Focus would be cool aswell as it's a common car but also good looking.

With regards to the Skoda I think more customisation should be added to the inside of that is possible such as a slot for the SatNav on the windscreen.

I would say better would take that Skoda, because many players who use it are not able to control it, and it would be better to pack a 3.5 ton van. Gen Mercedes, Iveco or VW

Can truckersmp de-volume and reduce the sound off the petrol engine in the Skoda so we dont have to crank our volume down to the minimum everytime it comes drivning by, beause is loud as shit and literally is blowing up the house, its not nearly in sync with rest off the engine volumes in game.

I throught u guya would have noticed it by a half year or a year or however long its been out byt damn, i just have to make a post about it.

Thanksgiving you över and ot.

12 hours ago, MyGodHasHammerQuestion? said:

Can truckersmp de-volume and reduce the sound off the petrol engine in the Skoda so we dont have to crank our volume down to the minimum everytime it comes drivning by, beause is loud as shit and literally is blowing up the house, its not nearly in sync with rest off the engine volumes in game.

I throught u guya would have noticed it by a half year or a year or however long its been out byt damn, i just have to make a post about it.

Thanksgiving you över and ot.

They have noticed it, but they won't develop on the Scout because apparently the Scout's primary developer left the team. What I don't understand is why they don't just get someone else to join the team that can work on it.

I think it is necessary to replace it with a guided car like the F1.

At the same time, the physics engine is also necessary to re-plan

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

• 2 weeks later...

The Skoda is actually a very nice vehicle and future, but I think it's a pity that there are many who take the vehicle only to troll, such as on the D-C route, the cars then ram one and troll people who want to drive normally. So I use the car for small tours and explore the streets ..

//Kind Regards. Finn

Have a nice day! :wub: 

Myślę, że dobrym pomysłem był by: Seat Leon ST. 241344328_LeonST.png.a21da24d5c0d3dfbfa0ae7b866e869f4.png

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Archived