What you think about Skoda?

Doç.Dr. Ali Çelik

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good but out of control and some times skodas are headach to truckers cuz most of skoda drivers are nooobs <3 that's what I know about the skodas

Just now, wizts4 said:

good but out of control and some times skodas are headach to truckers cuz most of skoda drivers are nooobs <3 that's what I know about the skodas

False... The truckers are ramming us. See the message below. I got rammed in the 140k KM i drove only by trucks. NEVER, EVER did a skoda driver intentionally ram / troll me. While Truck driving, they also didn't annoy me. As skoda driver, I will tell you, that Truck drivers are the idiots. Speeding, causing accidents, being reckless. (More below)

On 4/21/2019 at 5:30 AM, Garret said:

It can be a powerful tool if on the right hands. Most people use it to ram and troll but it can actually be used in a beneficial way. I think they should be limited to VTC leader, the ones who get the certification on Discord. 

So, in reallife, cars are limited to VTC leaders? Big nope. And its totally fake, that most people use it to ram. The most skodas are driving usually and obey the laws. The Truck drivers are the more trolls here, they are overtaking cars driving 100 kmph and causing a bunch of accidents. As people always think Skodas are bad, they disrespect us or annoy us. 

There was a dude who let my friend pass having a truck. I was his Pilot, so i needed to follow too, but as soon as my friend passed he instantly started driving (= discriminating us), I do not really care about this, but its sometimes kinda annoying and sad to see people calling skoda drivers noobs or discriminating them.

3 hours ago, poland.ball said:

False... The truckers are ramming us. See the message below. I got rammed in the 140k KM i drove only by trucks. NEVER, EVER did a skoda driver intentionally ram / troll me. While Truck driving, they also didn't annoy me. As skoda driver, I will tell you, that Truck drivers are the idiots. Speeding, causing accidents, being reckless. (More below)

So, in reallife, cars are limited to VTC leaders? Big nope. And its totally fake, that most people use it to ram. The most skodas are driving usually and obey the laws. The Truck drivers are the more trolls here, they are overtaking cars driving 100 kmph and causing a bunch of accidents. As people always think Skodas are bad, they disrespect us or annoy us. 

There was a dude who let my friend pass having a truck. I was his Pilot, so i needed to follow too, but as soon as my friend passed he instantly started driving (= discriminating us), I do not really care about this, but its sometimes kinda annoying and sad to see people calling skoda drivers noobs or discriminating them.

This is not real life. This is a game. You can't make some real life concepts work on a game. It's just not possible. 

Mr Poland . 

This is a (free mod multiplayer version ) of a simulator game .

and as a result of the multiplayer dimension has to accommodate so much more. We have gamers from a very young age to a much more mature nature. So the mod as it is designed can only ever be a half way point in being a sim . 

It sounds to me that what you want is a hard core sim with every design of motorised transport. 

As much as a game like that would be great this is not what most members of truckers mp want . 

Id like to think that when we all got the game and then took the time to find and download the mp mod we knew what the idea was behind it all . 

Kind regards 

dicky . 

14 hours ago, tattytate said:

Mr Poland . 

This is a (free mod multiplayer version ) of a simulator game .

and as a result of the multiplayer dimension has to accommodate so much more. We have gamers from a very young age to a much more mature nature. So the mod as it is designed can only ever be a half way point in being a sim . 

It sounds to me that what you want is a hard core sim with every design of motorised transport. 

As much as a game like that would be great this is not what most members of truckers mp want . 

Id like to think that when we all got the game and then took the time to find and download the mp mod we knew what the idea was behind it all . 

Kind regards 

dicky . 

Of course I know. I'm playing TMP since ages tho.

1 minute ago, .\EagleEye said:

Seat Leon Cupra, love this car overall.

But unfortunately do not believe that the car will come, it will be remain a dream.

Only One Request I know you won't come

YunusD

KızılTürk™ VTC Owner

1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).webp.4e3c404c0e5f76900e725c8f26fa929f.webp

~ YunusD Yotube ~  ,   ~ YunusD Steam ~   ,   ~ World Of Trucks ~  ,  ~ KızılTürk™ VTC ~

Skoda Rapid is closely related to another model of the Volkswagen group - SEAT Toledo. It's no secret that both cars have practicality, space, comfort and quality - the Volkswagen company knows perfectly. "Rapid" tests in Bratislava have made the best impression on the more powerful diesel version. It is a powerful engine with such a power, combined with a 5-speed manual gearbox. 

nbfgnBO.png.26f9f4d3a1f9d61821a43f88fdf9d178.png

unnamed.jpg.55d4047c9dcbe611219a2c3ec1b4bc94.jpgunnamed.jpg.0495ca0f9adff9cf7ba22481955cb590.jpgunnamed.jpg.3a648e065beef5f1b50ba8b1d3f858a0.jpg
unnamed.jpg.5b70bce891435c23c3a847b6f0ea349c.jpgimg%5D795749874_role_VeteranV(1).webp.1f11a09e018b8aee9aca50975c2b58b2.webp
nbfgnBO.png.43bd36f6478743f4194401867211cf2f.png

I like the concept of having people driving around in ETS MP in recovery vehicles,like the VW Transporters we see in special transport, these people would have the simple task of finding people that overturned their truck or got stuck, they would have the ability to tip them over in some way to get back on their wheels :) 

It would bring a cool element of realism

1501945026_VWTransporter.png.34e4770eb9fbf9119f8a3881b2b8df34.png660680955_VWTranporter2.png.e09a6f67b4cfb530d9f98fc7a836076a.png

Üzerinde 13.05.2019 en 14:56, swiftyniko söyledi:

Özel taşımacılıkta gördüğümüz VW taşıyıcıları gibi,kurtarma araçlarında ETS MP'DE dolaşan insanlara sahip olma konseptini seviyorum, bu insanlar kamyonlarını bozan ya da sıkışan insanları bulmanın basit bir görevine sahip olacaklardı. tekerleklerine geri dönmek için bir şekilde onları devirmek :) 

Gerçekçiliğin serin bir unsurunu getirecektir

1501945026_VWTransporter.png.34e4770eb9fbf9119f8a3881b2b8df34.png660680955_VWTranporter2.png.e09a6f67b4cfb530d9f98fc7a836076a.png

You said the thought in my mind. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived