What you think about Skoda?

Doç.Dr. Ali Çelik

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I admire who can drive the car well.
Actually physics, not bad! It's HORRIBLE.
It has no stability in the game world.

SCS is great with trucks, but a disaster with cars.

Yes the driver needs a car, preferably Van or Sedan.

Vehicles that really are capable of stability, not very powerful engine, in having fast acceleration.

So it could pull trailers better.

yeaah... is missing many types of trailers for cars.

Car you should have: Audi RS4 Avant B5

http://www.mostreliablecarbrands.com/pt/a-audi-rs4-avant-b5-with-trailer-game/

The modder made the car very realistic its same with the real one. In the game, Skoda is very hard to control on high speed. So you should be more careful than the other truckers because you might cause major car accidents. My advice is please dont use the 1.8 engine :) Its very loud

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

On 4/21/2019 at 2:23 PM, Ryotaink said:

The modder made the car very realistic its same with the real one. In the game, Skoda is very hard to control on high speed. So you should be more careful than the other truckers because you might cause major car accidents. My advice is please dont use the 1.8 engine :) Its very loud

I can assure you, the Scout car is in no way realistic; if Skoda produced a car that handles as badly as the Scout does, Skoda would be out of business pretty quickly.

28 minutes ago, McclaudEagle said:

I can assure you, the Scout car is in no way realistic; if Skoda produced a car that handles as badly as the Scout does, Skoda would be out of business pretty quickly.

Haha everyone has idea about it :) i really like the job, its' controlling is very different from real life but works for me 

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

I like the skoda, although we all know the vibe around it. It can be very useful too! Some extra paintjobs would be great to have ;)

Personally speaking I would rather see the handling and physics be tweaked because at the moment it’s horrible, even for someone like me who has a Logitech G27 and SKRS shifter, the car just feels stiff, like there’s no suspension travel at all and taking any sort of turn at any speed over 20MPH feels like you’re going to cartwheel down the road the rest of the trip.

.also, better sound files for engine sounds because to be honest, the current sounds are okay when you are driving, the car, but when you’re in a truck and a car comes near you, the engine sound literally drowns out all other audio currently playing.

Apart from that, a working Right Hand Drive dashboard with proper MPH gauges instead of kph would be nice and to be able to have more choice in customisation from engine size to whether to have a tow hitch or not.

Archived