Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Rear ending - is it bannable?

poland.ball

Question

Hello there!

I was wondering, if actually rear ending is considered as ramming. I mean, if someone stopped and you have no chance to brake and hit him, it could be technically considered as ramming.

So I had an idea, how it could be:

- If theres enough space to brake, it could be bannable.

- If theres almost no space, but the player DIDN'T brake, it could be bannable.

I'm not very sure about that. Well, how is it now? Bannable or not?

3 answers to this question

Hai there,

It mainly depends on the situational circumstances. If someone just accidentally rear ends you without causing too much damage, then I would issue a kick. However, if someone drives with excessive high speeds and still accelerates without attempting to brake, then I would issue a ban. As I said, it depends on the incident and if the collision causes a huge amount of damage. Let's say for instance there's a curve with people waiting because of an accident and the perpetrator drives with excessive high speeds through the corner and rear ends you, then I would issue a ban. Lack of anticipatory driving is what causes most of the accidents especially on the one lane rural road between the cities Calais and Duisburg. I hope I could somewhat explain it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello,

it is banable, because of rule §2.2 - Ramming*

"Causing a collision with another player intentionally or due to negligence. Attempting to cause a collision by steering towards their vehicle."

https://truckersmp.com/rules

Hope it's clear now.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

• Thanks 1

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p