Truck Simulator: Extreme Trucking

Haulvoc

As we all know, SCS is working on a new game: Truck Simulator: Extreme Trucking. This new game will combine parts of ATS en ETS2, as well as newly made areas in Brazil, Canada, Alaska and China. It will focus on special cargo deliveries under the most extreme circumstances. If you have watched "Ice Road Truckers" on TV, you should have an idea of what this new game is about.

I entered a contest that SCS organized a while ago and I won. The prize is that I can join the SCS team on location in Alaska, where they collect data about trucking on ice roads. It involves driving along in a truck and I might even drive one myself. (They weren't sure about that yet, but I do have a European truck drivers license). I'm really looking forward to this, but it will also mean that I won't be available for a while.

Hello There

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived