How do you react if TMP unbans all users except hackers?

Ryotaink

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they get banned, they obviously have broken the TMP rules which they agreed to follow when signing up. Letting them back in mp, they just have to serve their bans and learn from it.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

@FernandoCR [ESP] if u see the videos of my bans you will understand why i say that.. they ban me 2 times bacause my autosafe is loading 10 or 15 seconds longer if i'm not standing for more than 1minute my game could  be crashed or loading that's not my fault i drive always with 90 on highway and 75-80 on c-d (Sometimes faster but very few times and when there are few people) i don't think that i deserve ban for litle things like that especially if they are not my fault! (If someone dоesn't believe me i can send video of my driving)  

@Erik0301 I could understand that the first, the second times... But more than that, means that you don't take actions to correct what´s happening. My autosaves made my game glitch, I searched, learned that having less hired drivers and trucks could improve things, fired all of my drivers, sold all trucks that I weren't using and now my autosaves are unnoticeable. If your PC can't handle the game correctly, the best bet to avoid being banned is to avoid the crowded places or even avoid EU#2 altogether. From what you say, "75-80 on C-D", my guess is that you don't take those precautions. (BTW: Almost 50% of the C-D road has a limit of 60 Km/h ;))

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, POPTOYS said:

Traffic can get bad. So, this idea may not make sense.

So what, it would be more realistic most of the people likes the chaos of the game thats why they are driving between C-D :)

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

On 5/13/2019 at 12:22 PM, Ryotaink said:

So what, it would be more realistic most of the people likes the chaos of the game thats why they are driving between C-D :)

For most of the world, the chaos of TMP is not realistic.  Perhaps it is in India or Thailand or some similar country but most of the drivers in the EU and North America drive like proper adults, not some drug-fueled, speed addicted child.

On 3/31/2019 at 10:01 PM, Ryotaink said:

I think it would be nice because the servers are going to be full at anytime, i am enjoying the game when the servers are full, i am playing mostly at night but can't see anyone that much. I think TMP need to do something about that? What would you think if they unbanned most of them?

Yeah let's unban them because there are not enough retards in the game already xD

3 hours ago, 1337 said:

Yeah let's unban them because there are not enough retards in the game already xD

Well i didn't mean that, everyone can make mistakes the important thing is what did you learn from them in my opinion, i respect yours too.

King Regards           

123.PNG

Ryotaink

But then again, someone relased from a sentence is WAY LESS likely to commit the same crime again. They've done their time, you better believe they don't wanna be banned again. I do believe there should be a form of ''If you got permanently banned, you should be able to appeal it'' but that's just me.

On 3/31/2019 at 9:09 PM, Knusperschnitzel said:

I don´t think that this would be good. The banned people are banned for a reason.

Everyone deserves a second chance, this is a video game after all. I'm cool with harsh punishments such as lengthy bans, that'd certainly make anyone in that position realize what they did and learn from their mistake(s). However, if they decided to get cute and break the rules once again for the second time, then justice should be given swiftly and harshly. In the end, everyone slips at one point.

6 hours ago, xenophobia said:

Everyone deserves a second chance, this is a video game after all. I'm cool with harsh punishments such as lengthy bans, that'd certainly make anyone in that position realize what they did and learn from their mistake(s). However, if they decided to get cute and break the rules once again for the second time, then justice should be given swiftly and harshly. In the end, everyone slips at one point.

Thanks for your thoughts. I agree with you, but most of our players thinks that they used their all chances and no one wanted to give them one more chance. It's bad thing to be selfish in my opinion but we should respect them. :)

King Regards           

123.PNG

Ryotaink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived