How do you react if TMP unbans all users except hackers?

Ryotaink

On 4/1/2019 at 5:25 AM, SanRen-[007]*Tai Zi said:

I think it's not would be good. The banned player all banned for a real reason.

lets dont act selfish think about you did something accidentally and you had punishment about it, it would be bad isnt it? every person needs a chance mate:)

On 4/3/2019 at 9:48 PM, BrummiCat said:

Unlike most of the feedback here, I would give it a try. Everybody needs a second chance and everbody has a bad day and compensates it maybe in a videogame in some sort of a way.

Furthermore most of the bans - at least in my experience - are completly random, unnecessary and ridiculous. You could get the impression some GameMods banning for the own pleasure as some Former Game Mod Team Leader mentioned in this thread "I'd ban them all again."

However if somebody is "reckless" or harmfull in any other way they have to be punished indeed.

if its going to be in the future , mods need to do their bests to clear all the innocents between that 'ban pool' 

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/5/2019 at 6:38 PM, Dark_Owl_ said:

Hello :) @Ryotaink

I think , the hackers should not be unbanned , because they always saing , they are not do it ! No , its only lie for me ... 

Mainly , they must know , that cheating in multiplayer is not allowed. Even this is between firsts rules ... 

I really don´t like cheaters , if it is in multiplayer in ETS or in some other game .. Cheaters in game not belong 

Kind Regards 

----- Dark_Owl-----

New TMP Member :) 

i already said that, i wouldnt want to unban cheaters but in my opinion, in the future most of the players will not play ets2 anymore and truckersmp is going to do something about to keep full their servers, lets wait and see :)

Some people is very aggresive about unbanning some strangers that they didnt see someone but, we are all humans so we can do mistakes sometime so if we dont help the mistaken people to lead them the truth how can they find the right way?

King Regards           

123.PNG

Ryotaink

Strangers who were banned not once, but at least 6 times? Well, I wouldn't want those strangers in the same server where I'm connecting. Everyone can make a mistake, or a couple mistakes... But we are talking 6 "mistakes" within a 12 month period. I've been playing for more than 4 years and don't have one single "mistake" in my record, if I could do that, anyone else can, so those players who get perma-banned after their 6th "mistake" in less than a year clearly did something wrong and didn't learn from it. Why should we allow them to come back? If they didn't learn the first time with so many chances, what makes you think that they'll learn now? If TMP playerbase goes down in the future, there'll be nothing wrong or even strange with that, it's what happens with all games, it comes a time when people lose interest, find new games, etc. Trying to fill  the servers by forgiving the perma-banned players would not be a good solution IMO, if they did that I'd quit playing instantly, that's for sure, and I can imagine that many other legit players would react the same way. What would stop those ex-banned players from trolling everyone in the servers? More "forgivable" bans?

cheaters and who plays unfairly deserves that punishment  also game is based on realistic with real traffic rules would you give back the license if driver kills or hurts and takes their healthy life think about this way.

It would be bad. Whatever they did, they will do it again. They had 6 chances. I believe that some people can change but this is somewhat similar with releasing rapists, robbers, serial killers, etc. all together because they deserve that chance.

On 4/15/2019 at 6:11 AM, Garret said:

How would I react? I'd probably avoid high populated areas even more and keep my recorder always on.  

Yes i would be like you, its kind of a dashcam style, but the other way i can feel the reality much beautiful

On 4/11/2019 at 10:08 PM, [RLC] TehRamsus_ said:

No, exactly no! I want enjoy good server without hackers. <3

i said without hackers brother, the others should have a chance on my side

King Regards           

123.PNG

Ryotaink

On 4/5/2019 at 12:08 PM, MrSirViking said:

A second chance? A lot of people are permanently banned cause they had 6 chances! They couldent stop breaking the rules within 6 tries so they got permanently banned. Dont you think 6 chances should be enough?
YaddaYaddaYadda...

Nobody mentioned a PERMbann. At least the OP didnt mentioned it in his question. Calm down please. Occording to your reply you fellow GameMods are banning people for their own pleasure based on some rule you decide someone has broken.

Keep driving your SJW Truck. HonkHonk <3

22 hours ago, BrummiCat said:

Nobody mentioned a PERMbann. At least the OP didnt mentioned it in his question. Calm down please. Occording to your reply you fellow GameMods are banning people for their own pleasure based on some rule you decide someone has broken.

Keep driving your SJW Truck. HonkHonk <3

For their own pleasure? I diddent say that. As i said we have a rule set to follow. And we ban within that rule set. We dont just ban for no reason. And i dont decide you broke this rule. You broke the rule or else you diddent get banned. we are not just making up things. We got the evidence to support it. :)

Just implement AI traffic, when server:

4000players = 0%

3000player=  0%

2000players= 25%

1000players = 50%

100-400       =  75%

And for gods sake up the speed limit to 160 atleast , so you can atleast overtake properly without having to have the "i have a bigger dick syndrome happen everytime when i see someone in my rear view mirror" race happening doing 150\150 side by side

17 hours ago, {SWE}-THOR'S HAMMER said:

And for gods sake up the speed limit to 160 atleast , so you can atleast overtake properly without having to have the "i have a bigger dick syndrome happen everytime when i see someone in my rear view mirror" race happening doing 150\150 side by side

So instead of "I have a bigger dick syndrome" happen at 150 Km/h, it would happen at 160 Km/h... Why do you need to overtake someone who is doing 150 Km/h if not because of "I have a bigger dick syndrome"?

Now, that's what "confused" me about your post. Can you explain what exactly did "confuse" you about mine? Or was it simply some "I have a bigger dick syndrome" that made you give it a "confused" reaction?

On 4/17/2019 at 10:35 AM, {SWE}-THOR'S HAMMER said:

And for gods sake up the speed limit to 160 atleast , so you can atleast overtake properly without having to have the "i have a bigger dick syndrome happen every time when i see someone in my rear view mirror" race happening doing 150\150 side by side

Lmao, that is only the fault of the person who really thinks like that. In the first place, they shouldn't even be driving because I'm sure they'll most like cause an accident driving as reckless as they can without any care in the world. Someone overtaking me? Let it happen, better to let em pass than cause an accident :3

4 hours ago, Le Cat said:

They shall not get unbanned since they got banned for a reason 

like they might have some issues on their setup's so they accidentally crashed someone and got ban what would they do then?

5 hours ago, Azusakawa* said:

The player banned days will change permanent ban:troll:

i dont think so, most of the game mod's are so merciful -at least the admins who i know :)- so they wouldn't ban people permanently.

On 4/18/2019 at 8:58 AM, Ys-china SG said:

I feel that if I cancel, it will be very messy.

why brother? the time is passing by, there is an old saying around all the world: The only thing that doesn't change is Change itself. :wesmart::)

King Regards           

123.PNG

Ryotaink

1 hour ago, Dumbledore001YT said:

Hey, 

this would be a very very bad thing :) The people are banned for a reason. If you'd unban all of them, this would be very much chaos and trolling :( 

LG Sebastian

Calm down mate :) why are you selfish, lets think about the other ones, everyone needs chances to get back to the game, its not real life. Everyone doesnt have to troll, they might had bad times. So why dont we give them one more chance?

16 hours ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

@Ryotaink If all players were unbanned I would instantly quit this mod and never look back.  If some kid got banned I don't care how unhappy they are, they have to live with the consequences of their actions.

No no , its possibly wrong. You just couldnt broke up with the online mod. Something makes you wanna play. Its kind of an addiction :)I just invite you to empathy.

King Regards           

123.PNG

Ryotaink

54 minutes ago, Ryotaink said:

No no , its possibly wrong. You just couldnt broke up with the online mod. Something makes you wanna play. Its kind of an addiction :)I just invite you to empathy.

I have no empathy for players that have been permanently banned. The rules for TMP are not hard to follow, if you get yourself banned 6 times in a year then all you've done is show that you can't follow the rules.  Why should I show empathy to someone that clearly hasn't shown it to the other TMP users?

I'd strongly disagree if they unbanned all TMP users..

If you do something wrong, you get punished for what you did, if it was an accident, you learn from your mistakes and doesn't happen again. If you keep doing it until you get perma banned, then you don't deserve to come back. 

Those users had multiple chances and just didn't take them. They shouldn't be allowed back.

On 4/17/2019 at 11:35 AM, {SWE}-THOR'S HAMMER said:

What makes you think it will be easier? Everyone will just be driving at 160 making it the same or even more difficult to overtake without getting involved in an accident...

PbF4Qgv.png
Retired Team Member
// Report // Ban appeal // Ingame rules // Support //

Archived