How do you react if TMP unbans all users except hackers?

Ryotaink

I think it would be nice because the servers are going to be full at anytime, i am enjoying the game when the servers are full, i am playing mostly at night but can't see anyone that much. I think TMP need to do something about that? What would you think if they unbanned most of them?

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @Ryotaink,

I can understand your point of view but it's impossible to unban all the users who get permanently banned, if they have been banned it's for a good reason, that's the work of our game moderators. The servers are enough full and unbanning them won't make the servers more full than usally. 

Torisutan. 

I Personally Do Not Think This Would Be A Good Idea At All! With Some Country Drivers , Not Pointing Fingures , It Would Be Horrible To Play TruckersMP.The Users That Get Banned Are For A Reason, Most Likely Reckless & Ramming.If You Un-banned These Drivers It Would Be Chaos With Everyone Overtaking In Traffic And The Admins Will Be Pushed To The Max Just As They Are Now With The WOT ( World Of Trucks ) Event Happening.The Are Limited Admins On TruckersMP Who Take Time Out Of Their Days To Make The Servers Stable For Us Truckers.

Why would you get people unbanned for some specific reason? Like a dude who would ram you every single time, or someone who would lagpit you, and btw... you don't unban cheaters, that doesn't mean that someone else who's new, could cheat aswell. 

Get the idea. We actually need more people banned than just having the servers full. I don't like getting pissed off by a dude who keeps crashing into me, or brake checking..... it's annoying. If you like it, then you shouldn't play a SIMULATOR, you should play some race game. 

390334.png

5 hours ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

This is the same as saying that if all the criminals are released from prison, there will be more people on the streets. You get the idea ;) 

sometimes people can make wrong things in the life but if you have a real heart you should give them chances to get them back to the life :)

5 hours ago, Niklas200215 said:

Like Knusperschnitzel already said the People are banned for a specific reason. Unbanning them would most likely cause chaos. In additon to that most of the time you don't have to wait more than five minutes jf you join in the evening time. 

i think most of them will be sorry about that because banning system is a punishment and you have already punished them ? why not everybody needs a chance

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

Unlike most of the feedback here, I would give it a try. Everybody needs a second chance and everbody has a bad day and compensates it maybe in a videogame in some sort of a way.

Furthermore most of the bans - at least in my experience - are completly random, unnecessary and ridiculous. You could get the impression some GameMods banning for the own pleasure as some Former Game Mod Team Leader mentioned in this thread "I'd ban them all again."

However if somebody is "reckless" or harmfull in any other way they have to be punished indeed.

13 hours ago, BrummiCat said:

Everybody needs a second chance and everbody has a bad day and compensates it maybe in a videogame in some sort of a way.

I agree that everybody can have a bad day.
However, the rules already consider such possibilities by offering more than a second chance. As a matter of fact, one can get punished for violating the rules multiple time before one eventually gets permanently banned from multiplayer.

@Ryotaink,

allowing all (permanently) banned users would also bring back reckless drivers.
I would prefer to drive with fewer but reasonable players instead.

17 hours ago, BrummiCat said:

Unlike most of the feedback here, I would give it a try. Everybody needs a second chance and everbody has a bad day and compensates it maybe in a videogame in some sort of a way.

Furthermore most of the bans - at least in my experience - are completly random, unnecessary and ridiculous. You could get the impression some GameMods banning for the own pleasure as some Former Game Mod Team Leader mentioned in this thread "I'd ban them all again."

However if somebody is "reckless" or harmfull in any other way they have to be punished indeed.

The players are given enough chances (six bans) to learn how to behave. If this is not enough for them, they have no place here.

If a player has a bad day, then it is his difficulty. Do not go to the MP, in order not to disturb others. It's simple.

If the player does not understand how to behave after 6 bans, It is foolish to expect that it will be corrected.

As for cheaters, then they do not deserve a second chance. 

Cheaters know that they will be given a permanent ban for this, but they deliberately use cheats.

spacer.png

On 4/3/2019 at 8:48 PM, BrummiCat said:

A second chance? A lot of people are permanently banned cause they had 6 chances! They couldent stop breaking the rules within 6 tries so they got permanently banned. Dont you think 6 chances should be enough? And no we dont ban just for fun. We got a rule set to follow just like you. We only ban within that rule set. And we have people checking that we as moderators do our job right. And i am with Nameless Ghoul i would ban them all again. There is a reason why they are banned. As said earlier too, it would be like releasing everyone currently in prison. It would be chaos! So no. I dont think we should release everyone banned.

4 minutes ago, MrSirViking said:

A second chance? A lot of people are permanently banned cause they had 6 chances! They couldent stop breaking the rules within 6 tries so they got permanently banned. Dont you think 6 chances should be enough? And no we dont ban just for fun. We got a rule set to follow just like you. We only ban within that rule set. And we have people checking that we as moderators do our job right. And i am with Nameless Ghoul i would ban them all again. There is a reason why they are banned. As said earlier too, it would be like releasing everyone currently in prison. It would be chaos! So no. I dont think we should release everyone banned.

Exactly this. They have literally had 6 tries before getting permanently banned, that's a lot of chances if you ask me haha

Hello :) @Ryotaink

I think , the hackers should not be unbanned , because they always saing , they are not do it ! No , its only lie for me ... 

Mainly , they must know , that cheating in multiplayer is not allowed. Even this is between firsts rules ... 

I really don´t like cheaters , if it is in multiplayer in ETS or in some other game .. Cheaters in game not belong 

Kind Regards 

----- Dark_Owl-----

New TMP Member :) 

1 hour ago, Dark_Owl_ said:

Hello :) @Ryotaink

I think , the hackers should not be unbanned , because they always saing , they are not do it ! No , its only lie for me ... 

Mainly , they must know , that cheating in multiplayer is not allowed. Even this is between firsts rules ... 

I really don´t like cheaters , if it is in multiplayer in ETS or in some other game .. Cheaters in game not belong 

Kind Regards 

----- Dark_Owl-----

New TMP Member :) 

Exactly all cheaters/hackers or rule breakers know what they are doing is wrong it takes common sense

Founder of Trailex Haulage

SPECS.jpg.69145ccdd94ce74d385fa7ea5d827520.jpg

i do like this idea, but its can not be true!!!

some people just need to be banned forever, otherwise they will cuz lots of issues for other players!!

On 3/31/2019 at 1:58 PM, Omnomnom said:

Thanks but no thanks, it would be chaos. The Admin would have a collective heart attack. 

those admin will need take lots meds:D

Archived