Triple Trailers (B-Trains)

kno_7

Hello All!

I'm Just Doing This Forum Post About The Triple Trailers , Which We Can Get VIA Forrunner Mod.The Triple Trailers Need To Be Removed From ETS 2 MP In My Personal Opinion And This Is Why.With The New WOT ( World Of Trucks ) Event, They Take Up Too Much Room On European Roads And It's Un-Realistic Due To The Fact I Never See Any Triples On The Roads In Real Life.Following This Is They Are Getting Used In ETS Where The Roads Are Too Small For Them.They Get Stuck On Every Corner Due To Amount Of People Who Can't Drive With Them.

If Any Of You Have Any Objections To My Opinion Please Comment Them And I Will Happily Reply Unless You Insult Or Use Profanity In Comment.

Keep Safe Everyone!

- Zło.

I find triples in ets2 unrealistic too. I think tmp should remove them from eu1 because it's the simulation server. I wouldn't remove them from the other servers because they are already as unrealistic as triple trailers in Europe :)

In theory they would be allowed in Scandinavia only: Norway, Sweden and Finland (I am for this post inserting in the region in criterion road). But it does not exist for the rest of Europe.
3 Trails are allowed in some states in the USA, Australia, and although the authors on Wikipedia did not place Brazil is allowed, particularly in the state of São Paulo, to transport sugar cane, and we call it "rodo-trem" (portuguese)  or (Train road, in english).
They are scary in size, very long, the roads must be straight and smooth curves, overtaking by car on simple and busy highways is a challenge that can be fatal. Reason why here are restricting them, but in general are still allowed in states like my MATO GROSSO - MT. Used for transporting grains and cattle.

link WIKIPEDIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_train

They are not realistic for server 1.

Yes @plinio_lisboa But those are still not used in scandanavia in real life and are mainly in Australia.If Australia Was In-Game Place I Would Understand But It Is Not So I Don't Understand Why TruckersMP Users' Use It For No reason. 

27 minutes ago, ayrancoia said:

I find triples in ets2 unrealistic too. I think tmp should remove them from eu1 because it's the simulation server. I wouldn't remove them from the other servers because they are already as unrealistic as triple trailers in Europe :)

I Agree , EU1 Is The Only Server Remotely Realistic But Cant Get So Realistic.The Other Servers Are Ruthless And With Game Moderators Not Being On Much It , The Triples Just Make The Servers ( Especially EU2 ) More Chaos. 

14 minutos atrás, Zło. disse:

Sim @plinio_lisboa  Mas esses ainda não são usados em Escandinávia na vida real e são principalmente na Austrália. Se a Austrália estivesse no local do jogo, eu entenderia, mas não é, então não entendo por que os usuários do TruckersMP a usam por nenhuma razão. 

Eu concordo, EU1 é o único servidor remotamente realista, mas não consigo ficar tão realista. Os outros servidores são implacáveis e com moderadores de jogos não sendo muito, os triplos apenas fazem os servidores (especialmente EU2) mais caos. 

Sim. Eu entendo o que você quer dizer, caminhoneiro.
Tento te responder:
Questão cultural, perceba a origem dos jogadores que usam, vai perceber que a maioria é desses países onde é permitido: EUA, BRASIL, América Latina em geral, então questão cultural de fazer parte da nossa realidade viária . Em menor quantidade européia (curiosidade). Então, com está disponível, eles usam.

Eu não sou contra isso. Eu apoio a ideia de que o servidor 1 deve ser restrito à Noruega, Suécia, Finlândia. Servidor 2, servidor 3 e outros concordam em ter, atrai jogadores para o caminhoneiro MP.
Mas permitir de forma irrestrita no Servidor 1 para mim é um grande erro.

I agree with you. But if they no longer exist on Server 1 it would already be good. He must be as realistic as possible in Europe.
One solution would be to have the EAA server that has a map of Brazil and South America where they are allowed. It would be very interesting and would make the TRUCKERS MP have more players and the "ROADS TRAINS" could flow on the highways.
  But I'm not the manager or the decision maker, I'm just a player.
But some things would greatly help the MP Truckers in terms of gameplay, maps, trailers.
All I have to say, no more.

1 minute ago, plinio_lisboa said:

Yes. I understand what you mean, trucker.
I try to answer you:
 Cultural issue, note the origin of the players who use, will realize that most are from these countries where it is allowed: USA, BRAZIL, Latin America in general, then cultural issue of being part of our road reality. In less quantity European (curiosity). So with is available, they use.

I'm not against it. I support the idea that server 1 should be restricted to Norway, Sweden, Finland. Server 2, server 3 and others agree to have, attracts players to the MP trucker.
But allowing unrestrictedly on Server 1 for me is a big mistake.

I Agree But They Also Have To Understand The Trouble They Create With Them Using Large Trailers On European Roads , Most Of The Time , Makes It Harder For Other Players To Enjoy TruckersMP.I'm Saying That Because It's Not " Cool " To Be Having A B-Train In High Populated Area's Is It? I Personally Believe They Should Ban Them From EU2 & EU1 For Those Reasons'.EU3 Would Be Fine For It Due To The Not Being As Much Players On Their And Us Fellow Realistic Drivers Don't Want To See Them On EU1.

13 minutes ago, Zło. said:

I Agree But They Also Have To Understand The Trouble They Create With Them Using Large Trailers On European Roads , Most Of The Time , Makes It Harder For Other Players To Enjoy TruckersMP.I'm Saying That Because It's Not " Cool " To Be Having A B-Train In High Populated Area's Is It? I Personally Believe They Should Ban Them From EU2 & EU1 For Those Reasons'.EU3 Would Be Fine For It Due To The Not Being As Much Players On Their And Us Fellow Realistic Drivers Don't Want To See Them On EU1.

Yes in high density areas such as Duisburg-Calais. I already know that.

In fact I do not understand this fixation of European and other country players in staying alone in the area!

Beautiful big map so many places to discover.

Some even forbidden. Now I can not explore the vacuum, where; pointers go crazy, XP points fire, truck walks without leaving the place, to leave, "devil" (laughs) charge the price all your money, to leave. Goodbye "Kxxx", now they got into the rules, I said too much (laughs - relax).
 But yes, Roads trains, have nothing to do with server 1 that should be realistic.

Absolutely nothing to be.

Who knows the MP Truckers follow the very rule of making SERVER 1 realistic again without this type of trailers.

1 minute ago, plinio_lisboa said:

Yes in high density areas such as Duisburg-Calais. I already know that.

In fact I do not understand this fixation of European and other country players in staying alone in the area!

Beautiful big map so many places to discover.

Some even forbidden. Now I can not explore the vacuum, where; pointers go crazy, XP points fire, truck walks without leaving the place, to leave, "devil" (laughs) charge the price all your money, to leave. Goodbye Kaunas, now they got into the rules, I said too much (laughs - relax).
 But yes, Roads trains, have nothing to do with server 1 that should be realistic.

Absolutely nothing to be.

Who knows the MP Truckers follow the very rule of making SERVER 1 realistic again without this type of trailers.

I've Been In EU1 And Have Seen Trailers Like That And Nobody On There Finds It A Good Idea.EU2 With Them Trailers Is A Stupid Idea To Have , I Believe.

If you don't like them, don't use them. I don't see triples causing too much problem, but it all comes to how certain players handle them. Sure they take a lot of space, and I wouldn't recommend going in tight places. Also, they have the same restrictions as the doubles on TMP, which means you can still go in Calais, but you can't take it on C-D road and most of central Europe.

KkdaC1b.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dear Forum User;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me. 

//Moved to Archive

Archived