FPS problems

Pmuecke

Question

Hi , 

i have a problem with my fps , i have a PC that should be able to run this game with no problems at all . But whenever i'm in my cabin i can be happy to get 30+ FPS and outside view i can be happy to get 40+ FPS . Are there any setting i could change to fix this ?

Operating system : Windows 10

CPU : Intel Core i7 7700

Ram:16 GB

Motherboard: ASUSTeK Prime H270-Plus

Graphics :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

10 answers to this question

Hello :) 

There are plently of ways in which you can improve your FPS when playing games. I recommend you take a look at the following link: https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/game/increase-fps-games-free-3489433/

Also try these:

• Try to avoid busy areas like Duisburg, Calais or CD Road.
  • Always keep your system up to date.
  • Replace the graphics card if necessary.
  • Try reinstalling the game.
  • Turn off unnecessary features in the graphics settings.
  • Move away from crowded areas.
  • Play the game on lowest settings possible. https://lowbudgetgamerpc.blogspot.com/2015/04/euro-truck-simulator-2-optimization.html Good website to help on optimizing your game.
  • Go into Task Manager and remove unwanted apps and apps running in the background.
  • You could run Anti-Virus and CCleaner because there might be apps slowing down your PC. 
  • Verify game cache
  • Delete garages, drivers.
  • Load other save game.
  • Make new profile.
  • Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.
  • Update your graphic card driver.
  • Pull down your graphics settings.
  • Take care not to play in busy areas.
  • If your Game is freezing for a long period it is because the mod Is attempting to its game time with the core game time. (SP & MP times are quite different)!
  • Go in company manager (this may be a pain) and fire all of your drivers first. 
  • Save your progress then completely close the game
  • Go into your Euro Truck Simulator 2 documents folders and select/highlight the your last profile (look at last modified) then with it highlighted hit the delete button.  (Again I know it could be a pain)
  • Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys and open the Task Manager,after,close the background useless programs.
  • Update your operating system.
  • Set Scale to 400%---Disable MLAA---Disable DOF---Set all following Quality Settings to max.---Disable Anisotropic Filtering by moving the Slider to the left Side.
  • These may reason your FPS drop==Development Logging----Smoothing Distance--- Load Cabin Accessoires---Load Flags---Aditional Lights---Draw Distance

AMD: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

NVIDIA: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

And you can read this topic

Hello,

Description "PC that should be able to run this game with no problems" is not enough, can you please describe your PC specifications, if you don't know what you have in your PC, then use program "Speecy".

Best Regards

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hello, Maybe this could be a useful guide for you.

Review 4.Performance Issues.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

34 minutes ago, [VIVA] Dancool000 said:

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
Dancool000

TruckersMP Support

yes i did :) , thanks to everybody for the help :)