Recommendations on the recruitment of managers and the uploading of reporting videos

Suggestion Name: Recommendations on the recruitment of managers and the uploading of reporting videos

Suggestion Description:1.I'm a Chinese player. As far as I know, there is only one administrator in our country. Most players in our country do not speak English. In the game administrator published essages, we can only rely on translators to understand the administrator published messages, for this reason, many players have been banned.I hope to recruit some managers in our country to manage the players in our country.

2.In our country, there is no way to access YouTube, so we can not upload a report video in YouTube, we can only use our country's website to upload a report video, and the staff who review the report video can not visit some of our country's websites. It is hoped that the staff who review the reporting video can add some websites in our country.

Any example images:I think it is clear and don't need any example image.

Why should it be added?:I think it's fairer for players who don't speak English and those who can't browse YouTube.

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieCry 1
  • True Story 1

• 9 months later...

I apologise for the extremely late response.

While it would be great to have more staff from your country, it's not as simple as just clicking my fingers and getting that sorted. There is still a recruitment process and requirements that everyone must meet. If someone from your country does apply and they meet all the requirements, then we will most definitely proceed and see how things go.

For the other answers which are more related to the Game Moderation Management, I will notify them of this for a response.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

In response to your 2nd suggestion, employing an individual to simply upload evidence for Chinese players to see isn’t feasible. That just simply requires too much overhead. In addition to that, the overwhelming majority of this community relies on YouTube for their evidence. We try to account for as many as we can, and not make specific roles or rules for subsets of players.

Thank you, 
~ JeffSFC

• Upvote 3

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

• 4 weeks later...