Suggestion of Punishment by TruckersMP.

ScobraBR

Suggestion Name: Punishment of Warning

Suggestion Description: I would very much like to propose an alternative form of punishment. A punishment of Warning. the driver who is against the hand by the shoulder, without committing an accident, if he interferes with anyone, would be banned from the server for 3 hours as a warning. If the same Reciden then the ban would increase to 1 day.

Rationale: There are cases where the driver enters the wrong hand by mistake as it happens in England. Another issue are players who are for some reason against the other hand are not disturbing the traffic, neither blocking highways, nor causing annoyance in other drivers.

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: This punishment has the function of warning and at the same time drawing attention to the truck driver not to go against the hand again.

Note: Translation by Google Translate. Below the proposal in the original language (PT-Br)

Sugestão do Nome: Punição de Advertência.
Descrição da Sugestão: EU gostaria muito de propor uma forma alternativa de punição. Uma punição de Advertência. o motorista que estiver na contra mão pelo acostamento, sem cometer acidentes, se atrapalhar ninguém, seria banido do servidor por 3 horas como forma de advertência. Se o Mesmo Reincidir então o banimento aumentaria para 1 dia.
Justificativa: Existe casos de o motorista entrar na contra mão por engano como acontece na Inglaterra. Outra questão são jogadores que por algum motivo estão na contra mão mais não estão atrapalhando o transito, nem bloqueando rodovias, e nem causando incômodos nos demais motoristas.
Objetivo da Sugestão: Essa punição tem a função de advertir e ao mesmo tempo chamar a atenção ao caminhoneiro para não entrar novamente na contra mão.

Edited by ScobraBR
Clarify the translation and introduce the proposal in the original language.
  • Upvote 4
  • Confused 4

• 3 months later...

Hey ScobraBR and thanks for your suggestion.

In any case of a user breaking rules, a game mod has 4 options (When they are in game and watching users or watching an in game report): verbal warning through the in game chat, teleport to service, kick (and teleport to service) and a ban. In cases where a game mod decides a warning is more suitable for a player, they may choose one of the first 3 options, rather than a ban. Therefore I don't believe there would be much use for a "warning" in the form of a short ban as you mention. As I don't believe there is much need for such a warning system as there are already various "warning" methods in place, I will be moving this to rejected.

However once again, thank you for your suggestion.

Moved to Rejected.