What would you like to see in ETS2 update 1.35?

Besttrucker498

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, plinio_lisboa said:

Good. EURO TRUCK 2 SIMULATOR and on truckers. Yes many truckers, record their travels in photos, videos, lives.

They used to be great albums. The current tenology is instantaneous.
YES TRUCKERS HAVE MEALS, BATH, SOME FREE TIME ON YOUR TRAVEL TRIPS.
PoR This even created a photographic study that simulates a camera.
GOOD if your DRIVER just drives and does loads without registering the beauties in the game, monuments, landscapes.

Sorry, but it is not transportation simulation that is ETS 2. SCS left expensive, objective is to simulate as many aspects as possible of the life of the trucker.

This includes landmarks, monuments, landscapes. After all a truck driver knows more about culture, geography, any academician.

You know Brazil, for example, photos, video, google earth. Sorry you do not know
I know, not, everything, only 50%, YES TRAVELING ... car, truck.

Camnioners know, take photos, videos, brushstrokes of reality that others do not know, hardly know.
I know Spain, of course not. Theoretical knowledge is not an absolute and concrete reality.
You must not know all of Spain. But a rutabiro, yes.
They register their beautiful country to others to have small fragments of SPAIN ... photo of landmarks, castles, architectures, landscapes, food.
All this is part of EUROPA TRUCK.
Whatever SCS can do for the driver to get out of the truck and experience EUROPE in all its wealth of things, it will be SIMULATING THE REAL EUROPE OF TRUCKERS.
Yes skoda is part of the life of truckers, in the game, realistic traffic has cars, multiplayer has players.
Well. Sec you do not giosta of cars exist server 3 and option in the single player in disable.
I prefer realism server 2 and in the single player the traffic, I like that.

I LIKE REALISM, INCLUDES FRAMES, MONUMENTS, AND PHOTOS.

I hope your driver is less slave to the wheel and more happy with the beauties of the continent.
Until more man.;)

Read my last comment 

1 hour ago, plinio_lisboa said:

I prefer realism server 2

The only server less realistic than EU#2 is EU#4 and just because it's non-collisions. If you think that EU#2 is the realistic server, I don't know what "reality" you live in... In mine, trucks don't go 150 Km/h on every roads, trucks don't go ramming other vehicles out of their ways, people don't race each other while doing their jobs as truck drivers, and in my reality, truck drivers's job is to deliver cargoes using their trucks, not exploring, not doing other things. A truck driver needs to deliver at a certain point in a certain time, do you think that he will go sightseeing? Truck drivers are slaves to their wheels until they take time off, same as teachers are slaves to their classrooms, scientifics are slaves to their labs and workers are slaves to their factories. Out of their jobs, they can do anything they want/can, and that may be their real life, but again... This is not real life simulation, it's truck driving simulation. You continuously fail to understand this, simple as it is.

4 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

The only server less realistic than EU#2 is EU#4 and just because it's non-collisions. If you think that EU#2 is the realistic server, I don't know what "reality" you live in... In mine, trucks don't go 150 Km/h on every roads, trucks don't go ramming other vehicles out of their ways, people don't race each other while doing their jobs as truck drivers, and in my reality, truck drivers's job is to deliver cargoes using their trucks, not exploring, not doing other things. A truck driver needs to deliver at a certain point in a certain time, do you think that he will go sightseeing? Truck drivers are slaves to their wheels until they take time off, same as teachers are slaves to their classrooms, scientifics are slaves to their labs and workers are slaves to their factories. Out of their jobs, they can do anything they want/can, and that may be their real life, but again... This is not real life simulation, it's truck driving simulation. You continuously fail to understand this, simple as it is.

Not my dear, server 2 is realistic. Paths, cars, bikes, all can reach 120km, 150km ...
Obviously that causes an accident, this risk is realism.
Yes, hikers take photos, tur, lives ...
Of course there is class of truck driver who can do this in general autonomous national cargo and international logistics.
A short-distance trucker like those urban drinkers, hardly. But national and international travel. It is realistic to have landmarks, monuments on the map and photographs.
Sorry if XXI century has not yet arrived in SPAIN, in SOUTH AMERICA. The ETS2 with cultural part of landmarks, monuments is realistic.
WE HOPE FOR BRAZIL SIMULATOR ... ARGENTINA SIMULATOR ... AND OTHERS NEIGHBORS.
You will be surprised with realism and reports of truck drivers players with photos of the places.
Hug.

15 minutes ago, plinio_lisboa said:

server 2 is realistic

Sorry if XXI century hasn't arrived wherever you live, in Spain, there are traffic laws and regulations since the XX century... And you don't see the things that you see in EU#2 server. I guess that where you live it's normal to see trucks going at 150 Km/h ramming everything on their ways. Cars overtaking at 150 Km/h on rural roads with lots of incoming traffic on the other lane. Drivers ignoring all traffic signs, lights, rules and regulations. The only explanation as to why you think that EU#2 is "realistic" is that what anyone can see in that server is what you see in real life... And that doesn't sound very XXI century-ish to me... I'm happy to live in a place where 99% of the drivers respect the traffic rules. But that's just me...

17 minutes ago, plinio_lisboa said:

It is realistic to have landmarks, monuments on the map and photographs.

And all of those are in the base game and in the TMP mod. What are you complaining about?

6 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

My country, there are rules, laws, of course. But drivers here make pictures of places they travel, lives, etc. Yes I do not claim to be landmarks and monuments.So because you do not live with this kind of reality does not mean does not exist. I KNOW Hungarian truck driver who makes road live, from Hungary. Russian truckers, who show interesting places. Again I repeat, your worldview of trucks is small, because your actual work does not allow you to run continent. The truth would be how to travel USA, BRAZIL in full.
Questione scale local drivers really do not have it, for being just time. Long distance and national drivers, there is greater tolerance of time. Allow that photo, lunch more quiet ... others.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me. :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived