What would you like to see in ETS2 update 1.35?

Besttrucker498

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I doubt older trucks will be licensed with the only possible exception being Scania due to the company's relationship. You can kinda emulate the feel with a base engine Actros with a save edited 16 speed, but it won't have the torque curves said trucks had.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

53 minutes ago, caff!!! said:

Yeah, I doubt older trucks will be licensed with the only possible exception being Scania due to the company's relationship. You can kinda emulate the feel with a base engine Actros with a save edited 16 speed, but it won't have the torque curves said trucks had.

I know just wishful thinking :(

Founder of Trailex Haulage

SPECS.jpg.69145ccdd94ce74d385fa7ea5d827520.jpg

Hello, :)

What I'm waiting for the next version : 

- Improvements of the sound effects, I'm thinking about the traffic (in single player). (Currently with some mods you can fix it, but it would be better to have it already in the game.)

- More realistic horns for some trucks.

- Changing the sound of Renault Magnum and DAF XF 105

- Tankers trailers that we can customize and own.

- Maybe adding some construction trucks (after all it's a truck simulator)

- Of course, like many players I'm still waiting for the Renault Range T. 

But i'm aware that it takes much time to do all this stuff and it's a lot of work. Always easier to say than to do, good luck to SCS. 

Anyway thanks for that topic :) 
Torisutan

Just now, Torisutan said:

Hello, :)

What I'm waiting for the next version : 

- Improvements of the sound effects, I'm thinking about the traffic (in single player). (Currently with some mods you can fix it, but it would be better to have it already in the game.)

- More realistic horns on some trucks.

- Changing the sound of Renault Magnum and DAF XF 105

- Tankers trailers that we can customize and own.

- Maybe adding some construction trucks (after all it's a truck simulator)

- Of course, like many players I'm still waiting for the Renault Range T. 

But i'm aware that it takes much time to do all this stuff and it's a lot of work. Always easier to say than to do, good luck to SCS. 

Anyway thanks for that topic :) 
Torisutan

Tankers would be rather good, I work in the haulage business and i work with whisky tankers every day, would also like to see them in game

A reversing camera, more cabin accessories, More choice from engine sound, movable / adjustable GPS, WOT loads for your own trailer.

Eine Rückfahrkamera, mehr Kabinenzubehör, mehr Auswahl an Motorsound, bewegliches / einstellbares GPS, WOT lädt für Ihren eigenen Anhänger.

Een achteruitrij camera, meer cabine accesoires, Meer keuze uit motorgeluid, verplaatsbaar/ aanpasbare GPS, WOT vrachten voor eigen trailer.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, tattytate said:

Big ask but Dennison Multi-Function Skeletal Trailer  would bring something new to the game . It could mean multiple drops :)

I hate dennison trailers, we have a flatbed Dennison at work and its dire to work on 

Mechanics point of view however ;)

10 minutes ago, thefadedbrituk said:

I hate dennison trailers, we have a flatbed Dennison at work and its dire to work on 

Mechanics point of view however ;)

Lol I can only imagine the extra lift axle , securing pins , service lines etc would make a bad trailer terrible ! But for game play it could ad something we haven’t seen . ;)

3 hours ago, tattytate said:

Lol I can only imagine the extra lift axle , securing pins , service lines etc would make a bad trailer terrible ! But for game play it could ad something we haven’t seen . ;)

As long as they dont introduce maintaining your own fleet haha i would cry at it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived