WoT problem

Question

Hello, my problem is that I bought 2 DLC (Going East, Italy) on the site (code). I could not combine these DLC with the basic WoT account, I would like to emphasize that the previous map additions were also easily connected. "WORLD TRUCKS CONNECTED CONTENT" - CONNECTED CONTENT TO THE TRUCK WORLD - You can not combine new content with World of Trucks because the currently used Steam account does not match the Steam account used in the World of Trucks profile " So I created a second WoT account to see if I can connect there, but after connecting to the Steam profile I can not do anything to get into the second WoT account, which I quote "You can not connect new content with WoT, because the current pair is used the account does not match the pair account used with the WoT profile I apologize for the problem and thank you for the answers

5 answers to this question

Hello,

your problem is really bad, but unfortunately we cannot help you much, the best way will be to contact World Of Trucks support.

Hope they'll help you soon.

Best Regards

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

On dlc Going east I used to drive a car around cities, I did not do transports but in Italy I did transports but now my problem is to connect the basic WoT account with the steam account which I assigned to an additional non-reasonable WoT account

Dear angel

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since  the last reply,I will have to move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any further assistance ,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive