Unreliable connection!(HELP ME!!)

yasarerguntr

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello Dear @yasarerguntr 

This is a user side problem which has to do with the internet connection issues such as packet loss, packet corruption or bad network bandwidth.This is a feature that was added to avoid collision crashes due to internet connection lag and avoid people getting banned as it looked like they had NCZ hack but in fact they had bad connection with the server.One way to monitor your connection issue is by typing into console g_developer 16. In order to remove it put it back to g_developer 1.The above command will bring the below panel which will show information about your internet connection. The ones which you are mostly interested is Packetloss last second and Packetloss total.The optimal is always having 0 but if you see that those values are rising then you should worry for not having a stable connection.

For more information : 

Also,

Please follow these steps ; 

• Try turning your router off for 1 minute and then turning it back on and see if you still have connection problems,
  • Try clearing your DNS cache, follow this link for the guide, https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache
  • Try Do a dns flush . 
  • Try Clearing the ARP Cache,https://techjourney.net/clear-delete-and-refresh-arp-cache-entry/
  • If using wireless making sure that the router is not placed so that it is next to anything electrical such as a television,
  • Using a VPN service to allow for a possibly stabler connection to the game servers via better routing.
  • Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes , E.g: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background.

Hello,

I would like to add to the CrackPrewier's reply, that you should try following steps:

• Open TAB
  • Go to Settings -> General
  • Disable: Drivers animations, season effects, load cabin acessories, window flags
  • and set smoothing distance to minimum
  • Then go to Graphics
  • Disable: Draw drivers, additional lights, avatars, fake shadows, dnymaic shadows, headlights
  • and set drawing distance to minimum
  • You are done!

Best Regards

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive