Which VTC?

di9girl

(Apologies if this is in the wrong forum)

So I've been playing since July 2018, I joined a VTC not really knowing what one was but it wasn't active, was very small and things just seemed "off".  I joined another but had zero communication from them, I then stopped playing for 3 months and even though I had them on Discord no-one contacted me and I just found out they removed me, which is fine, but wish they'd said something.

Anyway, I'm looking for a VTC that's active and a) doesn't require a microphone (I'm shy and just don't want to talk) and b) doesn't require me to have to join a convoy (I'd be useless lol).

I do drive pretty much every day, mostly afternoons and evenings (UK time).  I have no bans and can't stand people who wreck others, use bad language, sit on their horns and run red lights.

Guest Cowie

Same comment as Alis.

However, if you are willing to attend convoys, you may contact me on Discord and I will set you up with Pronto Logistics.

Discord: TFM DJ ccowie#0699

Can't wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,

5 minutes ago, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Same comment as Alis.

However, if you are willing to attend convoys, you may contact me on Discord and I will set you up with Pronto Logistics.

Discord: TFM DJ ccowie#0699

Can't wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,

The only reason I don't want to join a convoy is I'd be scared of hitting someone.  I wouldn't intentionally do it but I don't want to be that "one" person that hits one and causes a domino effect... :mellow:

Guest Cowie
Just now, di9girl said:

The only reason I don't want to join a convoy is I'd be scared of hitting someone.  I wouldn't intentionally do it but I don't want to be that "one" person that hits one and causes a domino effect... :mellow:

You only get better with practice. People in Pronto wouldn't report you for accidental stuff unless you were trolling anyways.

8 minutes ago, di9girl said:

Nah, bigger convoys usually doesn't go fast ( around 60 km/h )... Just set your brakes at the highest possible intensity and you won't hit anybody, if someone in front of you lags and ports backward for example, It's simply not your fault...

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

4 hours ago, di9girl said:

You WILL hit someone even if you drive on the road. So there is nothing to be scared. Accidents won't get you banned

If it is a properly organized convoy and follow the instructions of the convoy controller, it is even safer than you drive alone.

Usually, a convoy will be cruising at between 50 - 80km/h, the convoy controller will announce "keep 60 - 80m distance" periodically.

So if every driver is doing properly, you won't hit anybody and nobody is gonna hit you.

Actually, a convoy is nothing special compared to normal driving because you should always keep distance to the traffic ahead of you.

• 2 weeks later...

:troll: Join a VTC its easy, the hard part is will you stay or leave? VTS usually has lots of rules!!

if you just wanna play with other people, you can just play TMP.

convoy is not a bad dream as you driving more and more. everybody has those bad days that they hit teammates!!

i hop you enjoy driving with lots people rather than driving alone!! 

2 hours ago, Hannibal_ow said:

:troll: Join a VTC its easy, the hard part is will you stay or leave? VTS usually has lots of rules!!

if you just wanna play with other people, you can just play TMP.

convoy is not a bad dream as you driving more and more. everybody has those bad days that they hit teammates!!

i hop you enjoy driving with lots people rather than driving alone!! 

I went with Viva, so I may see you on the road ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dear Forum User;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me. 

//Moved to Archive

Archived