Jump to content
liamh053

One Truck Family Event

Recommended Posts

Hello :)

You can find them in here:

  • from Prague: Buggyra Racing - Adam Lacko + Oliver Janes
  • from Mannheim: Team Hahn Racing - Jochen Hahn
  • from Stuttgart: Team Schwabentruck - Stephanie Halm
  • from Munich: Truck Sport Lutz Bernau - Antonio Albacete
  • from Berlin: Reboconort Truck Racing Team - Eduardo Rodrigues
  • from Bremen: SL Trucksport - Sascha Lenz
  • from Cologne: Team Reinert Racing - René Reinert
  • from Bratislava: Tankpool 24 Racing - Norbert Kiss
  • from Frankfurt am Main: Don't Touch Racing - André Kursim
  • from Amsterdam: EK Truck Race - Erwin Kleinnagelvoort
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, liamh053 said:

Yeah but I'm been to prague & bratislava and found nothing, is there only certain places they spawn?

 

Hello :)

Are you sure your profile connect to World of Trucks ?

If not, you can connect here: https://www.worldoftrucks.com/

 

Also, you cannot find it in freight market, you must find it in External contracts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, liamh053 said:

Yes it is, only searching through external contracts

If so, I guess your multiplayer doesn't see the latest version.
Can you try the steps in this topic?

 

9 minutes ago, liamh053 said:

maybe they only spawn in a certain amount of countries and not all of them?

You can only fins them in: Prague, Mannheim, Stuttgar, Munich, Berlin, Bremen, Cologne, Bratislava, Frankfurt am Main, Amsterdam (10 cities) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello,

 

2300~0100 UTC yesterday i can accept a event trailer and done it.

 

but 2000 UTC today i cant spot any event trailer in external., but i can see another trailer in external

 

anyone know about problem? i try change a server EU1/ EU2/ EU3 and single player. but cant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, eff_rob said:

hello,

 

2300~0100 UTC yesterday i can accept a event trailer and done it.

 

but 2000 UTC today i cant spot any event trailer in external., but i can see another trailer in external

 

anyone know about problem? i try change a server EU1/ EU2/ EU3 and single player. but cant 

Need to be in a pick up city and if it doesn't show in externals, just hit the refresh button. It should appear.

 

Happened to me a few times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, [VIVA] Andy Suter said:

Need to be in a pick up city and if it doesn't show in externals, just hit the refresh button. It should appear.

 

Happened to me a few times.

thanks your information.

 

but i try refresh method also, but it not work

 

bty, thanks a lot

 

----------------------------------solve------------------------

i didnt have that DLC sorry...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe my event is not working correctly. 

 

A couple of days ago I completed 8th of 10 deliveries which is fine. But ever since the location changed from Bratislava every time I deliver a cargo the number doesn't change, in fact It went down to 7. I don't know what's wrong but every time I complete delivery even if it's into a new city (did Brussels just there) the number doesn't go up. 

 

Any advice/help would be appreciated as I put in a lot of hours in it already. 

20190403125530_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LukasMedvedevas said:

I believe my event is not working correctly. 

 

A couple of days ago I completed 8th of 10 deliveries which is fine. But ever since the location changed from Bratislava every time I deliver a cargo the number doesn't change, in fact It went down to 7. I don't know what's wrong but every time I complete delivery even if it's into a new city (did Brussels just there) the number doesn't go up. 

 

Any advice/help would be appreciated as I put in a lot of hours in it already. 

20190403125530_1.jpg

Make sure that you are not driving cities twice, means 2x from Cologne or another city.

You can check on the homepage of WOT which cities you already have.
(worldoftrucks.com > My Page > Log Book)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello make sure you are not using any trailers mods or other mods can cause damage on files  and it wont display  ones you login to your save hope this helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your help! 

 

I just had a look on world of trucks page and although some deliveries say more than 2 I delivered into cities where I only made 1 delivery and it still does not work. I don't now what to do... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem, still refreshing external orders, teleporting from town to town and nothing, just nothing.

I have Baltic, i have event info in menu, i can see event trailers on everyone, but i cant find one event order.

 

Please help, my nerves are done, im trying fix it for 5 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PotkanCZ said:

Same problem, still refreshing external orders, teleporting from town to town and nothing, just nothing.

I have Baltic, i have event info in menu, i can see event trailers on everyone, but i cant find one event order.

 

Please help, my nerves are done, im trying fix it for 5 hours.

Hey 

You should remember , that this event job can get only one of this city ;-) for example : from Praha - to Manchester and, then you must teleport to other town , that is on list.

Just you can not 2x times from Praha

 

If you have a some problem with it.

Can you try to go on website : https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/

 

And , also you can try to relogin your world of trucks with your ETS 2 profile. 

 

 

Regards

 

-----Dark_Owl-----

 

TruckersMP Members 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know, teleport from listed town, I have everything well set up, but I still dont see event orders.

I have all setting (WoT, modifications, ETS, Steam DLCs, ...) as my friend, she can see event orders and me nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same problem here, been trying to find the trailers for days now, i have everything needed to do them, lang distance, all the dlc's, etc...

but still nothing pops up, i noticed that with every event you should see the event top middle in your pausemenu, but as you can see in my menu it doesnt appear, apperently i'm missing something but i can't figure out what it is 

any help here would be great 

 

20190415144932_10.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try refreshing your contracts.

You need to have DLC for some of the destination cities, you can find them on the WoT main page.

The cities you can still complete without DLC are: Geneve (21 April), Milano (27 April), Hannover (30 April) and London (3 May). They switch every 3 days at 07:00 UTC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello There

 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

 

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

 

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×