Why it tell me someone is playing with that IDSTEAM?

[TP-OTTO] Truckero Games

Question

6 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hello,

This means that someone is already playing from the same Steam account as you are attempting to use.

Please ensure of the following.

-You are signed in to the correct steam account you wish to use.

-You are not playing via family sharing on Steam.

-You do not have another PC running the game.

-It is the only tab of the game you have open.

Kindly let us know of the status of your problem. I may  be reached via forum DM should the need be.

Sincerely,

Hello,

usually resolves with a restart the game, log out and re-logging on Steam or restarting your modem.

Try with go on Steam > Settings > Account, Manage Steam Guard Account Security and click on Disconnect all Devices.

Check if your Steam privacy options such as "My profile" and "Game details" are public

steamsettings.png

If your problem continues, you only have to wait (usually no more than 2 hours).

Regards ^_^

• HaulieLove 1

Hello :)

Follow these guides:

• In this case, your steam account seems stolen. Try not to enter your Steam account with the password that you last put on it, but keep in mind that your steam account may enter your connected email address and get a password change confirmation mail, even if it is unlikely. (In my opinion, if you can not log in with your last password and your steam account, you will not see the game being played by someone else in your library, so it's possible that your account has been stolen.)
  • If you are sure that your steam account has been stolen after you have tried such a way, you can reach the Steam support page by clicking on the link at https://help.steampowered.com/.
  • Evaluate the options that appear to be out of the question on the Steam Support page, taking your problem into account. If you still have not figured out, do not hesitate to describe your problem in detail. (After evaluating the options, you can talk about the text and the problem you are experiencing on the empty text page.)
  • Steam support team will communicate with you after a while. If you change your email address and your password to your steam account, you should use Steam Guard for your account's security.
  • Also if you haven't got Mobile Token create it. It will be good option, because If someone will want to play on your account he will have to enter the code from your phone to log in.
  • And you can go on steam > settings > account > Manage Steam Guard Settings and click on disconnect all devices.

Do you currently have family mode activated? If so, disable it to prevent the problem from being that.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5149-EOPC-9918 

If it still didn't work, you should make a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

And read these topics:

On 3/26/2019 at 5:44 PM, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Hello,

This means that someone is already playing from the same Steam account as you are attempting to use.

Please ensure of the following.

-You are signed in to the correct steam account you wish to use.

-You are not playing via family sharing on Steam.

-You do not have another PC running the game.

-It is the only tab of the game you have open.

Kindly let us know of the status of your problem. I may  be reached via forum DM should the need be.

Sincerely,

Thanks you very much mate, I have resolved my problem.

Hello @Truckero Games™ツ,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been resolved! I am going to move this topic to Solved Section!
Do not hesitate to contact us again if you'll need further help!

Thanks for understanding! Have a great day!

//Locked and Moved to Solved