All the new content coming to ATS

The B3AST

Very interesting article: American Truck Simulator: journey's end :rolleyes:

The author and describes his journey through the state of Washington.

He already has the key to the new state:

I should say first that the Washington State code provided to me is early and very much work-in-progress – please bear that in mind when you see the screenshots and video in this post. I’m getting a sneak preview of what’s to come, not the experience of a completed build. 

He put a lot of new photos in it (unpublished so far) and a short film related to Snoqualmie Falls.

On 4/5/2019 at 3:55 AM, Big Shawn said:

What do you guys think about the new logging road? Looks like a good challenge! 

This road is amazing.:wub:  I can't wait driving this route in :tmp:. Take a look at the short description of this path in the article:

The logging road near Bellingham, in the far north of the state, is everything I’ve dreamed of from American Truck Simulator since the start. Bumpy and winding, dirt not tarmac, snaking around around a mountain, straight through dense forest on either side, until it suddenly breaks open into plateaus and the best views in the state.

Nominally, this is purely a work road, there to enable log collections and deliveries, but what it’s really doing in ATS owning its second-string. Sight-seeing, escape and beauty, now fully away from the freeways and the traffic, just me and my truck and the trees. Driving simulator as walking simulator, a high-speed hike through exactly the kind of place I always go to in my mind’s eye whenever the walls close in. Tree-lined bliss.

Spoiler

jpg

jpg

jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think , for few days i will buy ATS too :) because as said everyone seeing every new trailers , customizations and other new things by some Upsates is just perfect! 

I can not wait on ATS and all version 1.35!

Regards,

-----Dark_Owl_-----

TruckersMP Members

Archived