[LazyT] Chickin

Red Lights, when do you run them?

I don't think that this is a question you should ALWAYS stop at red lights i can run a red light when i'm with friend and he go apart from me but this is not right this just have to stuck in your mind (You see red light STOP) 

On ETS2, I stop at all redlights and stop signs due to the amount of people on the server and the chances of getting banned are much higher. 

ON ATS, if there is no one around, I am not going to sit there and wait for a stupid light. Check your tab menu, mini-map and keep going!~

I usually dont run over red lights, keep the realistic vibe of the game. But when I get honked at thats a different story or when someone bumps me up ahead and I get a red light fine then you know what? go ahead, you already got fined

inside a city almost never. unless i see nobody on my tab screen, 

outside when there is only a straight road. or a crossroad with completly nobody around i sometimes do it to.

but most of the time i stop just because i can then check my phone quickly and do it while driving.

Of course I stop when there's trafic and I have red light. But when nobody in city it's useless then I don't stop :) 

@Chickin

I would only run red lights if I really do not see any player coming.

In big and busy citys such as Duisburg and Calais I recomment you to stop at any red light you see.

You really gotta make sure that there ain't nobody comming before running one of them.

Otherwise ya could get banned for reckless driving ^^

I run reds when they are useless reds. As in lights designed for singleplayer traffic. Players can only go the direction they are going. They cant turn due to barriers blocking. I will run them

And lights if you can only go one direction, so if im going straight then only the other direction i can go is right. I will go right and run the light, and for the other traffic they can only go left.

@InsaneCallum,

in an intersection you can never only go only in one direction.

Have you ever thought about the possibility that other road traffic participants could do a u-turn in the intersection?
With you entering the intersection ignoring your red light, you would pose a risk to them as they do not expect you to be there.

Normally, i don't run the red lights but if i am bored, i will probably run them. Mostly i am waiting for them because i want to play the game realistic.