Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

there should be a free for all server

the staff should add a free for all server where theres no traffic rules so you can go around ramming each other it would be fun

So you mean a bumper car server or children play or area for kids? Great idea! So I can get rid of trolls on EU2.

EU4 has no collision. So basically, no one goes there except ... when you want to do OneTruckFamily jobs.

What OP wants is a server that could cause damages and collisions INTENTIONALLY without worrying about getting banned. A server which reckless drivings and rammings are LEGAL.

So EU4 is DEFINITELY not the answer to it.

With a server like that, those trolls and NFS players can go there and still enjoying a 150km/h no speed limit race on C-D and recklessly overtaking people.

But even if you ram other players, you won't get banned (since joining that server which reckless driving and ramming is LEGAL. Join there at your own risk.)

What a nice idea.

I suggest the OP to make a suggestion on the forum. I will be the first one to upvote it.

5 hours ago, Miyu* said:

So you mean a bumper car server or children play or area for kids? Great idea! So I can get rid of trolls on EU2.

The problem I see with that is in the definition of what makes a troll. These are not players that want to play bumper cars. These are players that want to spoil others play. That's whats makes them a troll.

Sure it will take away those that do want a playground but from all the trolls ive seen, they get their fun from blocking, ramming, driving the wrong way etc despite knowing its against the rules (if they even read them) and intentionally spoiling others game time.

The other issue is that the game space is huge..... I cant see it being a busy server so the minimal chances of you meeting another player if the whole game world is used will take away most of the fun. What happens then? they come back to Eu2 or 3....

^

TL;DR: I am serious about this suggestion.

---

I don't think they drive recklessly is asking for a ban. If there is such a server, driving recklessly won't get a ban is HUGE for them.

For now, those kids have no choice but to stay in EU2 because there are more players there.

I think there will be a number of players transferring from EU2 to this server.

For me, the ideal server is COLLISION enabled, BAN for reckless driving but still able to drive faster than 110km/h if you wish.

We are not reckless drivers, we know what we are doing. We know we can control the truck at 150km/h, and we accept the ban if we really hit somebody at this kind of speed.

That's what EU2 is for. Driving at 150km/h without causing any accidents is totally fine with me.

Making a harsh speed limitation and forcing someone else to do the same is actually LESS REALISTIC than letting them drive fast.

Well, when you are trying to do the OneTruckFamily, EU1+EU4 is the best place to go.

This is just my ideal configuration. EU1 remains the same, EU2 remains the same, EU4 becomes EU3, new EU4 for a ban-free server.

And now almost everyone is happy because:

For EU1 players, nothing changed.

For EU2 players, fewer trolls and reckless drivers who are afraid to be banned. For the rest of EU2 drivers, they can enjoy a flexible speed driving experience.

For EU3 players (which will be closed), most of them just want to avoid trolls but actually, they wanted to drive faster than 110km/h. Now they can go back to EU2.

For EU3 players (formerly EU4), nothing changed.

For EU4 players (new server), HEAVEN.

Maybe you will think this is a very stupid idea from the OP. But I think this is a good idea which can fulfill all needs.

1 hour ago, Miyu* said:

^

TL;DR: I am serious about this suggestion.

---

I don't think they drive recklessly is asking for a ban. If there is such a server, driving recklessly won't get a ban is HUGE for them.

For now, those kids have no choice but to stay in EU2 because there are more players there.

I think there will be a number of players transferring from EU2 to this server.

For me, the ideal server is COLLISION enabled, BAN for reckless driving but still able to drive faster than 110km/h if you wish.

We are not reckless drivers, we know what we are doing. We know we can control the truck at 150km/h, and we accept the ban if we really hit somebody at this kind of speed.

That's what EU2 is for. Driving at 150km/h without causing any accidents is totally fine with me.

Making a harsh speed limitation and forcing someone else to do the same is actually LESS REALISTIC than letting them drive fast.

Well, when you are trying to do the OneTruckFamily, EU1+EU4 is the best place to go.

This is just my ideal configuration. EU1 remains the same, EU2 remains the same, EU4 becomes EU3, new EU4 for a ban-free server.

And now almost everyone is happy because:

For EU1 players, nothing changed.

For EU2 players, fewer trolls and reckless drivers who are afraid to be banned. For the rest of EU2 drivers, they can enjoy a flexible speed driving experience.

For EU3 players (which will be closed), most of them just want to avoid trolls but actually, they wanted to drive faster than 110km/h. Now they can go back to EU2.

For EU3 players (formerly EU4), nothing changed.

For EU4 players (new server), HEAVEN.

Maybe you will think this is a very stupid idea from the OP. But I think this is a good idea which can fulfill all needs.

Good reasoning but I cant help feeling we are ignoring the ‘elephant in the room’…

For me ETS2 (and TMP) is a truck sim. I play it to simulate driving trucks and everything that goes with it.

On my travels in real life, ive never seen a truck doing 150Km/h. Ive never seen a truck purposely blocking the road and I haven’t seen any trucks playing bumper cars.

With all that in mind, I think TMP providing 4 servers, each slightly different, added to the original SP game is more than enough for players that want to drive a truck ‘simulator’.

Maybe my view of what a truck simulator is all about is outdated and im getting old lol

^

That's totally fine if you want to keep your truck below 90km/h.

Just sometimes you want to drive a little bit faster (ignore the simulation part) for a while, and then EU1 limits your truck to 110km/h.

110km/h is totally enough for me, especially with a trailer. But when you are carrying no trailer, that's not really necessary to keep your truck below 90 or 110km/h, at least in my opinion.

1 hour ago, ErThuB [SWE] said:

What you wrote does not make sense. You can always ride on eu4, there you can ram all without any consequences ;)

13 minutes ago, Doç.Dr. Ali Çelik said:

Hello...

The reasons you have mentioned are available on the Eu4 Server. You can play comfortably on this server.

Yours Truly.

You guys do realize that eu4 is non collision and OP wants there to be a server where you can ram and troll without being banned. 

Also I agree with this it could eliminate trolls on EU2 and put them somewhere they can do whatever they want without consequences. I would play on it sometimes it would be fun.

On 3/27/2019 at 4:10 PM, LikeWildFire said:

I disagree with a free for all server, ETS2 is not meant to be a demolition derby game :/

Yeah but it will be a seperate server and it might draw away from trolls 

EU4, I can’t ram you. Because of no collisions.

OP wants to make a EU5, I ram you anytime I want. No rules apply there.

Is the OP’s idea so difficult to understand?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there @jacob8973,

As your topic has been inactive for the last 14 days (2 weeks), I will be moving your topic to the Archive. We do this to ensure the forums remain active & tidy.
Thanks to all that were involved in this discussion.

If you have any issues or questions, feel free to Private Message me.

// Locked & moved to Archive.

yo

Archived