Cannot find Tankpool 24 Racing cargo

Question

I'm stuck on my final cargo for the event

"Bratislava: Tankpool 24 Racing - Norbert Kiss"

Can anyone help where I can find the cargo?

10 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, My dream said:

24在布拉格

24 in Prague

Thank you for your reply, but the only cargo I have in Prague is Buggyra which I already have.

You cannot take the trailer from Bratislava, because the destination is Bratislava, which means that job only has a very tiny chance to show up. (1% or less to get that specific trailer)

There is no way to get the cargo other than lots of luck, so you will need to wait 3 days for the destination to change to Ancona.

Also, if you don't deliver to 5 different locations, you will be missing out on an additional reward!

Dear CycleDave

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png