Traffic light rule

Suggestion Name: Traffic light rule

Suggestion Description:

Because this is based on a simulation game, I demand that a rule be issued to respective traffic lights, in any area.

I have seen that they have certain controls on the game, such as limiting the speed, if possible, I would like the infractions of the game to be enabled obligatority.

This is a simulator, those who want to collide have the FlatOut game and those who want to run have the TOCA 3 game.

I hope that my proposal is considered, since I am a bit saturated making reports of bad players. Sorry for my anger...

Why should it be added?:

To avoid crashes, order traffic and take money when it does not respect the traffic light.

Any example images:

1_0x0_790x520_0x520_traffic_light_cameras.jpg

Hello there,

Driving through a red light in a busy area, causing a crash, is considered Reckless Driving and people will be banned enforcing that rule:

§2.5 - Reckless Driving*

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe and that puts other people in danger, driving backwards, failing to yield, racing other users (except for the Arizona race track), ignoring other players and rules. Being outside of the map boundaries. This includes spots inaccessible by normal driving. Attempting to use desync lag or quick saves in order to cause damage to another user's vehicle is forbidden.

Adding a specific rule to disallow driving through red lights is therefore not really needed. Plus, when someone is driving somewhere with no other traffic at all, he would be breaking a rule by driving through a red light with no other traffic around him.

Rejected.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions