Sign in to follow this  
Drufsen

What is the funniest thing that you have witnessed in this game?

Oh i'd say a few days ago while travelling towards Calais and about to take the turn off (where i'd then turn left to head directly into Calais) and what do I see.......I see a dark coloured car flying majestically across the entire four lanes of the motorway and somehow managing to land it.

• Like 1

This might be simple but actually the fumiest thing i've seen is me stopping at a red traffic light and watching the person on the opposite side having the right away to go cause they had a green and actually just sat there and then when i had a green that's the time they decided go :troll:

• Like 1

Yesterday. Saw this guy that somehow managed to get stuck there. xD

I guess it's a Calais thing lol.

Sans titre 30.jpg

Going along the Calais/Duisburg road, there's a sharp, down-hill S-Curve. I was in a Skoda going up the hill, and another Skoda was going down the hill. Both of us going at about 120 (waay before the speed limiting patch) and smashed into each other whilst airborne. Ended up flying out into a field. I landed on my roof and he landed on me the right way up. Sadly didn't get a screenshot, but I was laid on the floor laughing my ***s off.

Dear @Drufsen,

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for 14 days, I close it and move it to the Archive to keep topics active by the community. If you have any questions or you want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive