vlastní servr

title of the proposal:

create your own server only for Czech and Slovak community

Description of the proposal:

Created by the server, where you could go mostly just people from the State of the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic.
I would like to eliminate this step a player who corrupts the running servers that currently are done.
and if it was possible to do and the Admins own who speak Czech or Slovak. 
It is my clear that it won't be easy, but I tried it for a couple of months for the exam and saw would go if it's a good idea or not.

If someone thought of something to tweak and improve the write is my first idea and it will have to handle with the game operator.

Why should it be added?:

An our community some people can't English well and that's the way it could be offset and it would need to be adopted by the community, and would it be came the TMP and people on multiplayer.
Images, unfortunately I do not know what I would to this proposal, he added.

Thank you for your reply and discussion from all

luky95 :)

• Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

Dear @CZ[PPKS]CZ LUKY95,

Thank you very much for the suggestion, but you have already written the same suggestion:

You can get the answer to this suggestion in the thread

"Frequently suggested things" - 

Spoiler

Add server in region *:
Give us a reason why, show us that there is a community that will use it, if you can't, then no.

// Locked and moved to Rejected

gyhpuYu.png