Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

vlastní servr

Hello @CZ[PPKS]CZ LUKY95

Awesome to see that you want to help our community by adding a suggestion, you're awesome Though I have two remarks to make sure we can all discuss your post and.. who knows see it implemented?

The community has special language section where you can speak the language mentioned. Though, on the general sections you must keep yourself to English. This way everyone can follow the conversation and join in

Second, we ask users to make use of our suggestion format. You can find this here 

Why a suggestion format? This way your suggestion has all important information mentioned and can people quickly read the overview of your idea.

It would be great if you can edit your post with this included within 3 days. Otherwise we'll have to move this suggestiion.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @CZ[PPKS]CZ LUKY95

As mentioned in my previous post, you did not comply with changing the language of this post. You also did not change your suggestion to the format we have.

You were unable to complete this within the timeframe given. That is why I will move this to rejected.

When you have a new suggestion, feel free to post it in the appropriate way! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

//Rejected.

• Guest locked this topic