WoT assignments getting canceld after calling to service

[GER]Enzo

Question

Hello fellow Truckers! Got a question^^

Soo you all know there is this Event going on right now, and i participated in it and drove from Prague to Paris. People were nice, driving ok sometimes...

BUT 100km before Paris there was one of those god awful trollers who just pushed me and made me fall over<_< 

And because i never actually fell over while doing a WoT assignment, i didnt know your Job just gets canceld :( 

So my question know is:

Why exactly do WoT Assignments just get canceld after calling to service (F7 + Enter)?

I got so frustrated... its just 40 Minutes wasted :/ 

STOP HONKING AT ME... THE TRAFFIC LIGHT JUST TURNED GREEN

8 answers to this question

Hello @[GER]Enzo,

When you take a job from External Contracts (World of Trucks jobs) you are not allowed to use F7, save game or flying mode due to World of Trucks job delivering rules.
If you try to use F7 command you'll lose your job. The only thing you can do is to avoid crashes, flipping or anything similar but even if you crash feel free to use /fix command if you're playing online.

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Hello @[GER]Enzo

To make sure you get the best help, I will move your topic to our help section :) That way people will be able to give you the answer to your question.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact me. :)

//Moved