chests

HgTuber

Cheating things such as money and XP is not something we can verify, and it doesn't really change any of the gameplay as said above.

Since we can't verify whether it has been cheated or earned, this is not something we ban people for.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

On 3/25/2019 at 12:55 PM, andy Suter said:

yes indeed, I was expecting to read that we now had loot chests in the game lol

Sure you were Andrew, sure you were ;).

On 3/25/2019 at 9:17 PM, Chickin said:

Repairs are too expensive in ETS2 and theres too many jerks on the road to NOT "hack" money. My ATS profile is clean, but when it comes to ETS2 I want to have fun and not constantly grind just so I can do basic repairs and upgrades.

Ha that's what Saturday evenings are for eh, throwing the money away you be slogged all week for ;)!

MP time goes same speed as SP, its just instead of "pausing" when you are offline it continues on. Its simulated just like it were to be IRL, if you ran a TC and had drivers and went to sleep or did office work.

Hiring drivers is a legit way to get money with minimal effort, but getting to that point can be a drag.

This money "hack" won't affect any gameplay or other players as said before.

This money "hack" is used for the people that want more money so they can do like a bit more of what they want, like buy new trucks, etc.

If you want to get the money from your self you are fine to do that, if you want. :)

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

I in total have alot of hours on ets 2 mostly on my old inactive steam account whihc i no longer use, I have experienced players with way too much money clearly... ramming my load, unit and just causing havoc, if there was a specific way of stat saving and having truckers mp stored saves then maybe that would work?

Founder of Trailex Haulage

SPECS.jpg.69145ccdd94ce74d385fa7ea5d827520.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 5:13 PM, HgTuber said:

i thing thay shuld be get banned becase when thay have money they will drive fast and have crash to other player's. 

Bit of a wild assumption to think that people are giving themselves alot of money so they can drive fast and ram into other people. People give themselves money so they can drive the truck they want or so they can repair their trucks when other people crash into them. Repair costs get pretty expensive when you get hit head on and take like 80% damage lol

You could have no money and still drive fast and crash into people. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There

It seems that required answers have been given on this topic. If you have any further questions or comments,don't be afraid to contact me. :wub:

I'm closing this topic to prevent  content farming.

I wish you a pleasant time.

Best Regards

Required answers were given.

//Locked and Moved to Archive due Prevent content farming.

Archived