World of Trucks: One Truck Event

Matt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/28/2019 at 8:51 PM, W4chund said:

Don´t forget the Hidden Community/Secondary Achievement! There are10 Cargos to 10 different Locations but you need only 5 different Target Locations to get the secondary Achievement. What if, you maded a delivery to all 10 Locations? What if, there is maybe a hidden Achievement that counts the Cargos/Deliverys of all who doing this Event?

Questions over Questions to think about! ;)

Indeed, I did think about it after reading your comment.
So, now I've done all of the delivery locations so far, with only 5 to go now.

• 2 weeks later...

My delivery count has been stuck on 7/10 for a while.

At first I thought that there was a problem with the connection to my World of Trucks account. But when I log into that account I can see all the deliveries in the log. I've made 13 event deliveries to different cities.

Has anyone had the same problem? Or is there something that I'm doing wrong?

3 minutes ago, BlueWest8 said:

My delivery count has been stuck on 7/10 for a while.

At first I thought that there was a problem with the connection to my World of Trucks account. But when I log into that account I can see all the deliveries in the log. I've made 13 event deliveries to different cities.

Has anyone had the same problem? Or is there something that I'm doing wrong?

you need to drive one tour from all 10 cities where the event trailers are avaible. ;)

- Köln (Cologne)
- München (Munich)
- Bremen
- Berlin
- Praha (Prague)
- Bratislava
- Frankfurt
- Mannheim
- Stuttgart
- Amsterdam

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived