World of Trucks: One Truck Event

Matt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lack of time and poor computer hardware are preventing me from joining the traffic jam for the event.  I have to avoid all the jam these days.

Don´t forget the Hidden Community/Secondary Achievement! There are10 Cargos to 10 different Locations but you need only 5 different Target Locations to get the secondary Achievement. What if, you maded a delivery to all 10 Locations? What if, there is maybe a hidden Achievement that counts the Cargos/Deliverys of all who doing this Event?

Questions over Questions to think about! ;)

I really like the event! I have done 10/10 for now, but I need to wait for the destination to change so I can do the other goal to, "Deliver to different locations". So far so good.

I also especially like the trailers with the racing trucks, and that TMP now has added that you can see everyone's trailers. :D When the event first started, Paris just was a big traffic jam, but now, in Italy its more decent amount of trucks. ;)

That's my comment.

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

My opinion on this event is 72% nice event and 28% not so good. 

Positiv:

~ its not 1 or 2 days / over a month

~ its all over the map 

~ very cool Trailer

~ admins closed 1 or 2 street because the traffic is fluent and not congested

~ every 3 days switch the destination 

Negative:

~ in the open streets is a very big traffic jam

~ the administrators can do more for the traffic

*if drivers on the left lane to squeeze through to the front and then want to turn right than can also kick them right away and this is to 5% happens. This annoys a driver who keeps to the STVO (Roads traffic order). [ME]

Best regards!

Best regards

Dr0ck / Sascha

Continental Logistics

Deputy Managing Director

10 hours ago, Cvelee313 said:

I did all 10/10, but how to get other 5 for an additional reward? Do I need to wait 3rd April for Brussel, and then do 5 missions to Brussel or what?

First reward is to deliver all 10 trucks to any of the destinations (as they rotate). 

Second reward is to make deliveries to 5 different cities. To unlock this the quickest way you will have had to deliver the first 4 places already and now wait for the next delivery city to open up. 

For those that haven't, you'll just need to wait for the delivery cities to switch so you can tick 5

11 hours ago, Cvelee313 said:

I did all 10/10, but how to get other 5 for an additional reward? Do I need to wait 3rd April for Brussel, and then do 5 missions to Brussel or what?

You just need to deliver a load to 5 different cities.

It doesn't have to be the same freight. If you made a delivery to every city since the event got started, you just need 1 more delivery to brussel or any other city.

^

The boredom involved is the problem in WOT... haha

And now I left Koln, Amsterdam and Mannheim thinking of doing these three to Brussel and suddenly realized that I am out of town for the whole period of Brussel’s delivery!  RIP me.

17 hours ago, enigmasi said:

Hello, I'm stuck at 9/10

I did maybe 15 or more but it doesn't count. I've been to all of cities available but still it doesn't count. I waited for destinations to change, no luck. One counts and next doesn't.

Have you done it from the 10 different start cities, that's what I did... once I completed a delivery from all 10 start cities I got the achievement.

45 minutes ago, di9girl said:

Have you done it from the 10 different start cities, that's what I did... once I completed a delivery from all 10 start cities I got the achievement.

yes I did from 10 different cities, I even repeated some of them, I think I did 20 at total. And another thing is city names. I have them different on the map (like Köln instead of Cologne) and I don't know if it causes any problem.

19 minutes ago, enigmasi said:

yes I did from 10 different cities, I even repeated some of them, I think I did 20 at total. And another thing is city names. I have them different on the map (like Köln instead of Cologne) and I don't know if it causes any problem.

Yes some of my city names are different like Köln/Cologne, but as they are the same city it should be okay.  Hmm, that's odd.  E-mail SCS, they're pretty good at getting back to folks, I e-mailed them a few days ago because my ETS2 single player wasn't working and they got back to me pretty quickly.  Or World of Trucks, it's their event, isn't it?  Maybe them first then SCS if they can't help.

1 minute ago, di9girl said:

Yes some of my city names are different like Köln/Cologne, but as they are the same city it should be okay.  Hmm, that's odd.  E-mail SCS, they're pretty good at getting back to folks, I e-mailed them a few days ago because my ETS2 single player wasn't working and they got back to me pretty quickly.  Or World of Trucks, it's their event, isn't it?  Maybe them first then SCS if they can't help.

seem that's all I can do now, thanks

Archived