Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.1.1 R2 Alpha

RootKiller

Muy buen trabajo!!!  Pero quedaron muchas promesas en el camino.......( Mercedes Benz, Sincronizacion del Tiempo, Vista de amigos en el mapa, Remolques en tandem, etc., etc.) No se a quien corresponde cada uno de los items anteriormente mensionados, pero por ahora siguen siendo solo promesas. Espero que en algun momento se hagan realidad. 

• Upvote 4

: Por otra parte tambien me gustaria Que dieran Un Poco Mas de Soporte al idioma español, Dado Que en América, EXISTEN Otros Paises ( hay Todos Somos Norte Americanos ). Hay Paises Como ARGENTINA (al cual sea pertenezco), Uruguay, Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Venezuela, Perú, Guatemala, México, Etc., Que Hablamos en Español. Saludos Damian (ARG) -STEAM

• Upvote 4

umping, on 30 Nov 2014 - 20:18, said:snapback.png

You can go on Freeroam. And wash your mouth..

@ricardo It's fucking bullshit because you pay for a 700HP Truck and you have to drive 90 km/h 

A good driver never needs to rely on speed. they just keep at a steady pace and leave with enough time to get the job done.

Well, I understand your statement.

Therefor the Devs decided to open a Freeroam Server.

In real you never see a Truck driving 180 with 25 ton behind him ..

Freeroam sever works?

ARE YOU A FUCKING WIZARD!!!!

i'm gonna put soap in your mouth boyyyyyy.

Archive problem please help, it says:

"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

Try the steps that Hoosier posted above, and make sure anti-virus is disabled when you download it - especially if you have active scanning/protection on as it will scan the zip while it is downloaded and if it thinks its a virus it can also currupt the zip.  Have had it happen a few times downloading zip files - turned of anti-virus and all was good.