0.1.1 R2 Alpha

RootKiller

Thankx, to You too, Futju!

But now I have another problem. When i deliver cargo to the final destination, push up trailer, screen of points show, and then when I push "next" button, game crash. Freez and I must shut down via task manager. I try lower version beta (1.14.01), it is the same....I gave up for today :( Please if somebody know how repair this, i will appreciative. Thanx. Good night -_-

The download on your page is corrupted.  I get this error message 

"!   D:\My Documents\Downloads\EuroTruck2\ets2mp_client.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" 

Any solutions or known / trusted alternate sites to download from?  

The download on your page is corrupted.  I get this error message 

"!   D:\My Documents\Downloads\EuroTruck2\ets2mp_client.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" 

Any solutions or known / trusted alternate sites to download from?  

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/1000-account-activation-and-zip-problems/

Mariio

Posted Today, 00:56

Solution:

1.) Go into the .zip file

2.) Right click .exe file and click 'Repair Archive"

3.) Folder to put the repaired archive: Your Desktop is recommended

4.)Archive type: Treat the corrupt archive as ZIP

5.) Go onto your desktop (Or where you put the repaired archive)

6.) Open the new ZIP file

7.) Run ETS2 MP.exe as normal

• Upvote 1

For the guys who are having trouble downloading the MP mod are you by chance running Avast Anti-Virus?

I have avast and it will falsely identity the MP mod download as a problem, but this is resolved by disabling web-shields or avast entirely for a few moments when I download the mod. I also recommend anyone getting the corrupt download to make sure their anti-virus is disabled while they are installing the mod to their computer, and to right-click the installer.exe and run it as an administrator. This has solved the problem for me.

Trust me, the anti-viruses are wrong as the download is safe and clean. I can attest to this as I have had to do this since well before this release and I run weekly scans on my machine with several different anti-malware programs like Malwarebytes as well as avast and have no had an issue linked to ETS 2 MP. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

###Guys - JUST download THIS archive and this "damaged archive"-thing is gone###

http://ul.to/42uhmoxn

(and better learn to read the posts in threads and dont just get to the last page telling "ive a problem"...)

Or repair it:

Start Winrar   > browse to the Package-Destination   > rightclick and choose "repair"  > "handle as zip" and choose "ok"  > then try to extract the appeared "rebuilded" package

Just to say it, downloading from the link above should be faster for a newbie trying repair...

Prey to me guys: http://ul.to/42uhmoxn

(dl it from a spammy youtuber -.-)

Futju, thank You very much !

I get file from your link, downloaded ok, uninstal old verzion multiplayer, instal this version, upgraded main Game from 1.12 to 1.14 and now works fine.

You are lifesaver (nigthtsaver :D ).

Thank You !

Have problems with typing in the "@" on the LogIn-screen?

Just tab out to windows, type in youre email-adress somewhere, copy it (mark the whole adress, then press "strg + c" or right click and choose "copie"), tab back to ets 2, choose the Email-input field and press "strg" + "v" (same time)

@Max Power - how the god should reinstalling of ETS 2/MP-mod fix this problem, which only complete sticks to the archive? Please be carefull with youre tips and dont waste anybodays time for nothing. If you read the last pages you realize, that youre not the first member with this (uneffective) proposal - many users tried this before without success.

• Upvote 1

For the guys who are having trouble downloading the MP mod are you by chance running Avast Anti-Virus?

I have avast and it will falsely identity the MP mod download as a problem, but this is resolved by disabling web-shields or avast entirely for a few moments when I download the mod. I also recommend anyone getting the corrupt download to make sure their anti-virus is disabled while they are installing the mod to their computer, and to right-click the installer.exe and run it as an administrator. This has solved the problem for me.

Trust me, the anti-viruses are wrong as the download is safe and clean. I can attest to this as I have had to do this since well before this release and I run weekly scans on my machine with several different anti-malware programs like Malwarebytes as well as avast and have no had an issue linked to ETS 2 MP. 

I highly doubt it's the AV causing it. My PC only has MBAM (pretty much non-intrusive, with malware protecton turned off) and the corrupted archive error occured. So, it's more likely to be the archive. Repair the archive from Winrar will make it work just fine.

I highly doubt it's the AV causing it. My PC only has MBAM (pretty much non-intrusive, with malware protecton turned off) and the corrupted archive error occured. So, it's more likely to be the archive. Repair the archive from Winrar will make it work just fine.

Oh, roger that. Well, the steps I listed somehow worked for me, so I figured I'd share them just in case. Thanks for the heads up about this. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

For me the new version is working well.

But I do have to complain about the limiter, since everybody will be doing 90km/h if you start a job alone, you will never meet someone unless he is stopped or going slower than 90, that's why I don't like it. Before you cold go 110 or whatever speed you wanted to, then find a convoy and join them. That is not happening anymore unfurtunately.

And with 90km/h limit there are not less rammers, got rammed twice just yesterday :/

For me the new version is working well.

But I do have to complain about the limiter, since everybody will be doing 90km/h if you start a job alone, you will never meet someone unless he is stopped or going slower than 90, that's why I don't like it. Before you cold go 110 or whatever speed you wanted to, then find a convoy and join them. That is not happening anymore unfurtunately.

And with 90km/h limit there are not less rammers, got rammed twice just yesterday :/

Look, if you want to moan about it then fine.. Just don't moan about it on here. The admins have said not to post about it no more and that if you want to go over 90kmh then there is EU#2.

Some people really annoy me when they moan about the speed limiter, there is clearly ANOTHER SERVER to go and Convoy/Drag race/mess about.