0.1.1 R2 Alpha

RootKiller

+1 for 110 km/h limit.

It's pretty boring to go alone (on hiways located far from popular cities) at 90 km/h without other players or AI traffic nearby, freeroam is even more boring (no realistic feel without collisions).

Anyway, big thanks to devs for making this great mod. It brings a new life for ETS2!

P.S. I'm not a rammer btw, I know the rules and driving a car in real life, it's just a random nickname that was free to register ^_^

Wasn't this beaten to death on the older forums to the point where admins were issuing bans for making topics complaining about the speed limiter? I thought that was why there were two servers created.

EU 1 has speed limiter AND collisions are activated. Admins will have to focus on this server due to collisions being active, so for everyone that wants no limiter they created EU 2 but had to remove collisions as there wasn't enough admins to police both servers.

So if you'd like you can always use EU 2 because it has no limiter.

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

Wasn't this beaten to death on the older forums to the point where admins were issuing bans for making topics complaining about the speed limiter? I thought that was why there were two servers created.

Sorry, didn't read older forums, I joined the mod community about half a month ago. Explain me, what would make online experience worse if speed limiter was say 110 km/h instead of 90? Rammers do ram with any limit (and get banned), normal players (like me and others) know when it's safe to drive over 90km/h and when it's not.

I dont blame anyone, it's not my mod and devs free to do what they want to do.

76561198013530245.png

Sorry, didn't read older forums, I joined the mod community about half a month ago. Explain me, what would make online experience worse if speed limiter was say 110 km/h instead of 90? Rammers do ram with any limit (and get banned), normal players (like me and others) know when it's safe to drive over 90km/h and when it's not.

I dont blame anyone, it's not my mod and devs free to do what they want to do.

If you don't get it the game name is Euro Truck Simulator, and if you didn't know all trucks in europe must be equipped with speed limiter of 90 km/h. So why then in game named "simulator" should be other limiters?

Doesn't make sense. Because it's a simulator, it has a speed limiter? I think every other simulator I know does allow speeding. It's a simulator because you can control everything. Limited options is not the core of a simulator at all. But to leave that aside, I also like cruising at 100/110 km/h. Just because it feels a bit slow ingame. 90km/h in the real world 'feels' faster. Capping the speed at 110 would be better. And driving to friends without a trailer is even more boring. I would strongly reconsider the current speed limiter. Even though it's discussed a lot of times now.

+1 for 110 km/h limit.

It's pretty boring to go alone (on hiways located far from popular cities) at 90 km/h without other players or AI traffic nearby, freeroam is even more boring (no realistic feel without collisions).

Anyway, big thanks to devs for making this great mod. It brings a new life for ETS2!

P.S. I'm not a rammer btw, I know the rules and driving a car in real life, it's just a random nickname that was free to register ^_^

agree,

it should be up to you if you want to drive fast and risking going off the road, or driving with a limiter and save fuel.

an idea would be that admins can set a limiter on people that goes constantly too fast and cause accidents.

or an other suggestion. for every 10kmh going too fast you have to pay 1€/s. 20km/h=2€/s and so on

its a great mod. and why shouldnt be even more great?

EU 1 has speed limiter AND collisions are activated. Admins will have to focus on this server due to collisions being active, so for everyone that wants no limiter they created EU 2 but had to remove collisions as there wasn't enough admins to police both servers.

So if you'd like you can always use EU 2 because it has no limiter.

Would be kinda weird if you get banned for participating in a discussion, on a FORUM.

And I get it that you have a speed limiter in real life. But this is still a game (named as a simulator, I know it now, thanks...), and after all, the AI is disabled. Without all those AI cars and trucks it becomes kinda boring if you take the speed away. No AI and forcing you to drive a low speeds (90 feels slow ingame, but not in real life) is kinda boring. Just letting you know my opinion and hopefully you see where I'm coming from with my argument. 110~ Km/h would probably be the best option as a limiter, or even 120. As someone mentioned before, rammers will ram anyway. 90 Is just a 'bit' too slow.

Hey guys! Please help me!! In game.. when i deliver cargo... this eror  '' ets 2 multiplayer steam has stopped working '' and closing the game.... Please help me !!

Goto Sp, take a loan, buy a truck, do some jobs to paid the loan back, done! :)

• Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.