0.1.1 R2 Alpha

RootKiller

logohd.png

Hello, new multiplayer update is already here.

Changelog:

1. Fixed Windows XP compatibility.
  2. Performance improvements (loding, less calculations etc)
  3. Probably fixed SDK.
  4. Some more unlisted changes.

To download mod click "Download" button in the forum header.

Happy trucking

ETS2MP Team

I'm not realy sure what you mean with fixed SDK... because i'm not using that SDK thingy whilest in my game appears a window about that SDK that i'm not using!

It happens directly after login in to the mp version game, makes my Mouse do nothing anymore

coming soon (",)

for the master, i was download this file, why after instal, and i wanna to run app, somethings happened, it show message error "CANNOT VALIDATE VERSION" when i was instal update euro truck simulator 2 v1.14.02 

by the way ... WHY??? please give me the solutions ...

for the master, i was download this file, why after instal, and i wanna to run app, somethings happened, it show message error "CANNOT VALIDATE VERSION" when i was instal update euro truck simulator 2 v1.14.02

by the way ... WHY??? please give me the solutions ...

double check the route the installer asks for your ets2. Also make sure you opt out of all betas.

sig_crazyforiphone.jpg

Doesn't make sense. Because it's a simulator, it has a speed limiter? I think every other simulator I know does allow speeding. It's a simulator because you can control everything. Limited options is not the core of a simulator at all.

But to leave that aside, I also like cruising at 100/110 km/h. Just because it feels a bit slow ingame. 90km/h in the real world 'feels' faster. Capping the speed at 110 would be better.

And driving to friends without a trailer is even more boring. I would strongly reconsider the current speed limiter. Even though it's discussed a lot of times now.

• Upvote 1

all servers down ??

Looks like.

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

+1 for 110 km/h limit.

It's pretty boring to go alone (on hiways located far from popular cities) at 90 km/h without other players or AI traffic nearby, freeroam is even more boring (no realistic feel without collisions).

Anyway, big thanks to devs for making this great mod. It brings a new life for ETS2!

P.S. I'm not a rammer btw, I know the rules and driving a car in real life, it's just a random nickname that was free to register ^_^

• Upvote 1
76561198013530245.png

+1 for 110 km/h limit.

It's pretty boring to go alone (on hiways located far from popular cities) at 90 km/h without other players or AI traffic nearby, freeroam is even more boring (no realistic feel without collisions).

Anyway, big thanks to devs for making this great mod. It brings a new life for ETS2!

P.S. I'm not a rammer btw, I know the rules and driving a car in real life, it's just a random nickname that was free to register ^_^

You dint understand it. RootKiller will never change the speedlimiter!