0.1.1 R2 Alpha

RootKiller

Please go on EU 2 if you want to drag race

come on EU 1 if you want to play the game properly

I don't see the problem. Trucks can go fast in real life. If you want to drive unsafe, it should be your choice. 55 MPH is way too damn slow for the scale of the map especially when the highways are generally EMPTY and the odds of you seeing another player are about once every 10 minutes. 

Amazing work on this. Really appriciate it. For the record, is there anywhere we can donate wich I haven't seen? And second; how is moddin on this? I only played the 1.12 patch some without mods. Is it possible? Thanks.

To donate, go to the main page of forums and on the right hand side there is a Donate button.

Modding, it's not possible to do in MP and it won't work.

Once again, If you want to drive over 55 MPH, Then go to the other server.

Thanks for reading

It's just disappointing to have no speed limiter, and then to go with a drastic change come the update and people telling me to go to another server with less than 2,000 players less of the population then the one I was on before prior to the update! I have been playing this mod for months and I'm tired of the limiter being played with like a light-switch, some updates its off while other's it's on. I don't understand. 

I don't see the problem. Trucks can go fast in real life. If you want to drive unsafe, it should be your choice. 55 MPH is way too damn slow for the scale of the map especially when the highways are generally EMPTY and the odds of you seeing another player are about once every 10 minutes. 

Almost all trucks in Europe are capped around 90km/h. You could remove it but risk the chance of getting caught, just like you could cheat in ETS2MP but it would get you banned. It's pretty much like real life :P

And they turned collision off (including the limiter because it doesn't matter on a collisionfree server) in the previous update because people could impersonate others, which they solved now.

RootKiller you and your Team have done amazing work with this!

But please do this with the 10 sec no collision if you spawn. I was standing and then someone spawned where I was standing.

You are right and we should also have more 'No colision area' (parking, gas station...) where we can stop the truck without the risk of being crashed because someone else spawns at the same place

Will you people stop talking about the limiter, already! We've already been through that several times in the past and it's all sorted now. No use to keep on poking this subject. It's like beating a dead horse, now. Enough! There is a freeroam server with no speed limit to hold you back. If you want to run just go there and be happy!

I think that at this point this thread should be locked.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >