Obnoxious, loud and earraping car sounds has to be removed. 

Suggestion Name: Obnoxious, loud and earraping car sounds has to be removed. 

Suggestion Description: This suggestion is to remove the really loud car engine from the mod. 

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: Right, 

I first thought this was done by save editing, that people placed a truck transmission/engine into their car. I rarely drive cars in TruckersMP mod, so it wasn't important to me. But I was recently informed that this is actually default to cars in TruckersMP mod. And it's literally earrape. It should definitely not be in the mod. The noise is boisterous, loud and depending on how the car drives near you, it can go on for a prolonged period of time, and it can literally damage someone's hearing.

I sincerely hope that damaging someone's hearing is not something you want or intended.  

I'd suggest temporarily disabling cars on all servers until it is fixed, instantly fix it or kick players who drive with said transmission/engine that causes this. I was told it was done by cars equipped with TSI Engines, I have not confirmed this myself though. 

EDIT: Thanks for whoever moved the thread to Add-On Suggestions. I completely forgot that the Skoda car is in fact an Add-On. ^^ 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Woah! 2

SHeDTix.png

• 10 months later...