Rule Update – Q1 2019

What exactly does this mean, is this in relation to people purposefully pushing queues of wot trucks down the road because they cba to wait patently? 

§1.9 - Ambiguity

If, for any reason, there are ambiguous terms in the rules, or terms which could be "open to interpretation", punishments may be issued as interpreted and agreed upon by TruckersMP Management. Any ambiguity falls on the side of TruckersMP, and not individual players. If an ambiguity is reported to us, we will work to remove the ambiguity. Loopholes are treated in the same way, exploiting loopholes will be punished for in the same way as the rule you are exploiting - you should report loopholes, not exploit them.

As for the revised rules does that now mean people can for example put the old scania cab on the new scania chassis ( cab ends up on the 5th wheel ) and for trailers you can use heavy cargo & normal trailers in hct combos ( im thinking stupid because thats what people will try ). As for the lights on the bumpers that should never have been removed in the first place as it literally wasnt hurting anyone 

Hello Good morning or afternoon. I liked the new update of TruckersMP. :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I'm loving those who are doing their project of TruckersMp. :tmp:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          A cordial Greetings to everyone.   

• Game Moderator
  • Members
  • Veteran Driver I,ll,ll
  • Media Team
  • Retired Team Member
  • Support
  • Community Moderator
  • Human Resources
  • Community Manager 
Spoiler

Thanks for taking care of the community

Good to see that now there it is possible for users to create their own trucks and trailers without having the knowledge of save editing, it is fair against to the others who can not do this and now able to play like others do (saw in steam workshop from forerunner and wheezy)

I´m glad to see new trailers in save editting on the road :) 

Ty TMP Team ! Much appreciate your working for us

----- Dark_Owl_ ----- 

On 4/2/2019 at 6:49 PM, Ghostprotocol[NL] said:

okay, so i have to edit my save and i need addons/mods 

It's one or the other. Either you edit your save yourself, or you get an Addon/Mod that do it for you. 

I got a mod called "ETS2 New Trailer Configs By Smaen" that allowed me to get a triple trailer. Don't forget to check whatever you do is allowed by the rules. 

SHeDTix.png