New Campaign causing Trolls on Server 1

Clooney-NL

I am very happy with the new campaign to transport loads.

What I regret is that on Server 1 it provides the necessary trolls because they don't want to go to Paris in a traffic jam.

I am sometimes hit by two at the same time. The rules are not followed at all, traffic lights suddenly mean nothing anymore.

Such a pity...

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I still have to get used to the layout of the Blog.

spacer.png

539132240261677085.gif?v=1 Firstly, welcome to the forums!

The servers have had an enormous increase in traffic due to the World of Trucks event, and as a result all of the servers, including the quieter ones such as EU 1 have been subject to the other server's players joining.

EU 1 is the simulation server, and as a result the players who want a real simulation experience play that server, right?

All you can really do is just report the rulebreakers, and try to continue with your game, at least that's my suggestion. :P

Happy trucking!

Kind Regards,

Ollie

xMbPhG7.png

1 hour ago, ClooneyClown said:

I am very happy with the new campaign to transport loads.

What I regret is that on Server 1 it provides the necessary trolls because they don't want to go to Paris in a traffic jam.

I am sometimes hit by two at the same time. The rules are not followed at all, traffic lights suddenly mean nothing anymore.

Such a pity...

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I still have to get used to the layout of the Blog.

You never see any admins. I think that they should hire ones that will be more active.

Just now, jsmith18762002 said:

You never see any admins. I think that they should hire ones that will be more active.

I also made x3 complaints towards human resources.  

32 minutes ago, jsmith18762002 said:

I also made x3 complaints towards human resources.  

If you open TMP Discord, you can see always smthing about 4 admins on each server.

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Maybe I will create a suggestion in near future.

Just now, jsmith18762002 said:

Can you please point that out to me. 

If you connect to their Discord server, you can see on right bar staff and in what game they are and where in server.

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

6 minutes ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Maybe I will create a suggestion in near future.

If you connect to their Discord server, you can see on right bar staff and in what game they are and where in server.

Correct that dose not mean that they are logged in.  You have to do the cmd /Login.  From my point of view there should be a bigger recruitment. 

On 3/25/2019 at 10:04 AM, [ÖZ DOSTLAR] ONAT-23 said:

You can use the EU4 for the time being. There are no collisions in EU4.

Thanks for your reply,

The problem is not so much that it is not allowed to crash.
The problem is that it attracts the wrong audience, namely trolls.
Without any respect and full focus on disturbance.

spacer.png

Hello There

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived